Quote:
Originally Posted by champkindwhammy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nvsocr7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexxM3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by otteporihs View Post
Option 2: ask BMW dealership to hold the car for two weeks. Is this possible? If it is, and the rate is lower in October, it's a double win.
If I understood you correctly, it seems that you're unexpectedly out of town for the next 2 to 3 weeks and can't take delivery until you're back. Isn't that right? Life, just like BMW production schedules, is unpredictable. :-)
I'm in the same boat as OP. Scheduled to arrive Thursday...on my only day off of the week... and it's a lease... anyone know maybe when the October ones get posted officially? Is it always the first of the month?
Yeah I'd try to schedule with the dealer the 2nd week of October. Tell them your OOT or something. Worst case incentives are the same and maybe you get lucky with a bump you can apply. Dealer shouldn't care
I don't think I can wait that long lol. My current vehicle is due for service and being repurposed to my parents and they need a car so it's a crappy situation. Plus I don't want it sitting in the dealer and risk using it as a demo or test driver, unsure how common that is or if it's allowed. Financially 50-100$ per month isn't going to hurt but obviously I'd rather save that money ya know? Decisions decisions!
Appreciate 0