View Single Post
      04-07-2023, 02:35 PM   #63
Yogi Bear
Rep
Drives: Ordered: BMW M2 (G87)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firector View Post
Where did you find the deals with those discounts? It is definitely tempting just because the M4 is a more expensive car so it seems like a bad deal, but the whole reason I went for an M2 is because you can get a manual. It’s just a shame how bad the finance rates are on the M2.

I thought the residuals on the M2 might negate some of the cost but the reviews weren’t exactly a home run so I’m a bit less optimistic on that now. I was hoping for something similar to the rs3 in terms of demand.
Yes, when I placed my M2 order and saw the PCP breakdown I thought it was a bit pricey and residual low but went ahead anyway thinking the car will get 'out the park' reviews and demand for it will be high.

The reviews were anything but, and i'm not even relying on the Instagram car guys that get cars thrown at them by manufacturers all expenses paid.

Then when I shopped around this past week for the M4, when I saw the PCP breakdown my heart sank.

I don't have lottery money and I can't ignore that I feel like i'm paying way over the odds.

As of right now, I think i'm going to cancel the M2 order on Tuesday (it's a holiday long weekend in the UK, for those reading in the US).

Re the deals i found for the M4, they're not hard to find.
Appreciate 0