View Single Post
      12-14-2022, 10:44 PM   #23
irs320
Rep
Drives: BMW m240i

I just picked up a 2023 m240i xdrive with the cooling & high performance tire package so have the staggered wheel setup with 245/35/19 in the front and 255/35/19's in the rear. Moved on up from a 2014 3 series this is a whole new world for me.

The tires that came with the car are Michelin Pilot Sport 4S with the star and while I've heard they're awesome tires, I'm in New England and the temps have been in the 30's and below all week, with some snow in between.

I'm not taking this thing on the track (I'm a pretty conservative driver) and also not interested in swapping back and forth between summer/winter wheels (nor spending an additional 4 grand on a dedicated winter setup at the moment) so got some Pilot Sport All Season 4's from Tire Rack.

Does anyone have any experience with these tires? They seem great from reviews.

Also, I'm new to the whole summer tire game, it's supposed to get up to the low to mid 40's for the next few days, some rainy days in there, I'm assuming driving locally, as long as I'm not driving like a maniac will be ok with these summer tires on?

Thanks!
Appreciate 0