View Single Post
      03-26-2022, 09:51 AM   #20
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
I think I built one, like a year ago, and tried their lease calculator, and I think I found the same thing. They lease like shit, but I couldn't remember, for sure.

You just confirmed what I was thinking. They lease like shit, because they don't want a bunch of 36,000 mile 3 year old cars, running around, as lease returns. They keep a tight grip on things, You would think it would be an excellent lease, because they hold their value, so well. But, alas, Porsche has the last word. I would 100% either be Chalk, or Fashion Gray. Both Porsche colors, but I suspect, since Chalk is one of their model colors, it would be cheaper than doing a PTS in Fashion.

I can't even imagine. I tried to just find a C4S allocation, for like a year, and I couldn't even find that. Next best thing, for me, was M.
I can find quite a few used 992's that are certified with minor markups over msrp with low miles but once we get to the GT cars, things just get nuts.

I spoke to my friend at a local larger dealer and he said he doesnt foresee allocations opening up for a long long time. I then called one of my wholesalers and he said he is dying for P cars and will pay all the money. Its a great time to have a P car if you love to drive but even more, if you want to make some payola!!!
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 2