02-01-2019, 09:37 AM   #14
clarkmu2
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW X5 50e M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumpydog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkmu2 View Post
The tracking in My Garage shows my order as delivered. Does this mean my dealer sold my order out from under me? I was told earlier this week that my car wouldn't arrive until next week after being told the previous week I would have it by the end of the month, barring weather delays.
Reach out to your CA and let him know the tracker shows it as delivered and see what he/she says. Or - call the genius line (below)

There are a number of ways to tack an order once you have a production number - depending on what stage it's in:

1) Website - register and then use your build number to register/add your vehicle to "My Garage". Once you reach the "production begins" step, this site gives you your VIN and gives you your "current" status (which seems to not be current): https://securelogin.bmwusa.com/login?

2) Automated line - gets you similar info that the website can, but tells you your vehicle's expected completion day once you are in production: 800-831-1117 (Stay on the line and when the robot-voice asks you to tell it the reason for the call, say "vehicle production status". Say your production order number or partial VIN and it should tell you the estimated completion date).

3) BMW Genius - talk to a person...good for the most accurate current build week and current status but they never relayed the expected completion date. Call, get a human, provide build number - ask for your build's current status: 844-443-6487
Thanks. I emailed the CA and he said there are discrepancies between myBMWUSA tracker and reality and he would let me know when the truck arrived at the dealership...

This forum has been great and I've been tracking the car the way you describe. This was a curveball!
Appreciate 0