08-26-2019, 02:05 PM   #13
rockdogz
Rep
Drives: Black jet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Next Phase View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamerandBimmer View Post
Thanks for sharing. The wait for re-delivery is the only reason that I wouldn't do ED again. Did you notice that even with units switched to Km it still showed MPH in the middle of the speedometer?
I did notice the mph in the dash, but never looked at it since my eyes were always on the heads up display.

I had the euro trip pre-planned with other out of state family - since you can't rent anything nice in Slovenia, I wanted something fun. I had more opportunities to open the car up in Slovenia than I did in Austria and Germany.

Since my car is limited (planned that way due to kids being with me AND I would have tried to reach top speed), I topped it out at 263 kmph (indicated) which is realistically 255 kmph I assume.

Didn't realize the M5 didn't have remote start - disappointed in that since it's a popular feature on my other cars. I like to hear our cars start up when I'm out of them (and to cool off the interior in summer).
Great looking car!
No remote start but you can activate ventilation remotely with the BMW app. I've never tried this myself yet...
Appreciate 0