View Single Post
      03-01-2024, 08:22 PM   #6
JABCAT
Professor
Rep
Drives: '23 M2 & '22 X3 M Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnsignalslol View Post
After reviewing all of the options for springs for the G87 (not very many tbh), I think I want to get the H&R Sport Springs, which lower the front by 1.25 inches and the rear by 0.75 inches. I also want to get a front lip for my car once I lower it. Do you guys think this will prove to be a problem?
Stock height, my M2 front bumper is 7.75" off the ground. If you lower the front 1.25" that puts you at ~6.5" off the ground. Most of the splitters on the market look to be at least 2" lower than the bottom of the fascia. That would put you at ~4.5" off the ground.

The front splitter on my Z06 is 4.5" off the ground, and I scrape it going in & of my driveway that has a rolled curb, even at 45 degree angle. I also scrape the bottom of the splitter traversing dips in the road. So keep that in mind.

His: '23 M2, Toronto Red Metallic, M highlight interior, carbon fiber interior trim, shadowline, lighting pkg, auto cruise, live cockpit pro.
Appreciate 1
rons e921423.00