01-01-2021, 09:57 PM   #8
VipinLJ
Petrolhead
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘20 330i,‘16 X3,‘18 SQ5,‘17 A7

Quote:
Originally Posted by G20noob View Post
Yes Vipin, these are wheel numbers. We did a couple runs and picked the best runs. But they were fairly consistent across the board.
Sweet baby Jesus. 252 whp and 270+ wtq is crazy. Not completely surprising though since BMW does have a tendency to underrate their engines.

I haven't been able to dyno my car since the ones near me (upto 1.5hrs away) are all 2WD dynos. I've used virtual dyno and my car's baseline (map 0 on JB4) was 225/246 and with map 6 (without EWG connector), it was 285/310. Runs logged on the same day, just a few minutes apart. With the EWG connector and updated map 6 (on a different day), it was 299/327 (all numbers are whp/wtq). Again, this was using virtual dyno and not an actual Dyno (though VD is supposedly pretty damn accurate if logged correctly and I did manage to get the tyre diameters, weight and gearing along with temperatures for the respective days online to set it up to be as close to an actual dyno run as possible). Smoothing was also set at a higher number since lower smoothing showed higher numbers and I don't believe I've hit 300whp on stage 1. I don't doubt those numbers much since it's significantly faster than my stock SQ5 (354bhp/369tq) and even my stock A7 (333bhp/325tq) even though they're heavier cars.

Fuel used is 93 octane for stock run and roughly E25 (3.5gallons E85 and rest 93 octane for a full tank) for the map 6 runs. No weight reduction. Those runs were done on a full tank, usually with atleast one passenger (excluding driver) in the car.

I had these numbers saved in my notepad but can't find dyno pics since it was on an old phone. I might have the logs I used to calculate those numbers. If not, I'll have to do one later when it is warm and post updated results.
2017 Audi A7 Prestige
Appreciate 1
G20noob43.50