BASELINE
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: A few...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIWS View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BASELINE View Post
I was under the impression this storm hit Friday. My issue was Thursday Morning.
From what I've seen on the news S. CA had the rains move in on Tuesday and started flooding everything. Morgan Hill (Dinan location) looks like theirs started on Wednesday. So from mid week on looks like their area was getting hit pretty good. I know it sucks to be trying to get something and then it not work out. Happened with me and a stage 2 tune back with my X1. But might consider cutting them a little break in this case, and honestly from the pending reports it looks like it's coming back to them on Tuesday.
Fair enough... I had thought from their response that they had gotten hit on Friday. I'm not unreasonable either, and getting stuck or being on the path of any bad storm sucks...I recall vividly what Sandy was like up here. Unfortunately stories of poor customer service from them aren't isolated to Storms, so that was perhaps the reason for my short fuse on the topic. I hope they made out ok of course...and am still hopeful to do business with them...

So I'm planning to go back this week for the download...let's see what happens.
Appreciate 2
CIWS655.00
id428i10.00