View Single Post
      07-06-2008, 05:33 AM   #7
415Banker
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 99 LSB WB 540 Touring VF S/C'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTT View Post
Welcome!! The style #346 what are the staggered sizes and offsets??

Thanks!
as stated above 8.5 and 9.5 =)...offsets is identical of the e90 non m fitment! :thumbup: now, if thats too aggressive for you, we offer shaving services (approx. 3mm off) for $12 each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpGrade+ View Post
M5 reps, will they fit the 135i (non 20in)? Which of these wheels fit?
i have the 19 inch m5 reps made by miro which we have the optional shaving services for =)...it will fit your car =)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedragon View Post
This looks HOT!

Miro Type # 346 (Black with Red trim)

19” || 8.5 & 9.5 || Black with Red Trim || Staggered and Non-Staggered || $1099 + Shipping!

Can the 18" version of this wheel be ordered in Black with Red trim as well?
unfortunately 18s were never made available, but these 19s would fit your car =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc74 View Post
Wow. Wheel options are coming out of the woodwork this week! Great news for everyone involved. I was afraid we were all going to be sporting the same shoes!

Nice looking stuff guys!
thank you sir! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dma550 View Post
Anyone have comments on the weight and durability of these? I can imagine for 1K for 4 they are cast not forged. I have a set of RAC monolight wheels on my lotus from Champion, they were 750 each! :eyebulge:
just like oem wheel, they are also low pressure casted and are JAIA, DOT, VIA approved. these are the same standards as forged wheels go through. low pressure casted wheels may crack, just the same as forged wheels may bend...=) different folks, different strokes...some people don't want to spend $750 per wheel for daily drivers...and some do =)...
Appreciate 0