Quote:
Originally Posted by 22G80M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yami sukehiro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22G80M3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by yami sukehiro View Post
Found out that bmw of mtn view is marking up 10k on a new m3 order even though they have no allocations and the wait time is 6-7 months.

I actually do not want the car for another 6-7 months so I'm fine with the wait, however I would like to find a dealer here that is selling at MSRP or even discounting if possible. I'd love for it to be a deal where there is no deposit / obligation to buy the vehicle as of course I'm not looking for an allocation available, just looking to put down an order.

Any dealers around here selling at or below MSRP for MY23 orders?
I second Peter Pan BMW. I worked with Eugene Masalitin and had a very good experience. MSRP and good to talk with. He kept me posted when a bunch of M3 custom orders came in so I could sit in them and decide on carbon vs regular seats and extended vs full leather, etc. I was number 2 on list for 6 spd manual but canceled my order when I found what I was looking for in LA for a good price and also really didn't want the new screen with the 23 model that I was definitely going to end up with.
Peter pan was unwilling to put my order down due to me asking about whether I could cancel my order. I don't understand how these guys expect my decision to buy the car be decided a year in advance on top of the fact that they know they can easily sell these cars for markups if they want let alone at MSRP
Who did you talk to and did you go in person? I had very different experiences with internet manager vs Eugene. Emailed internet manager and he gave me the usual BS—deposit and even credit check! Thanks but no. Wife and I walked in and asked to see Eugene based on many positive Yelp reviews, and talked to him for like 30 minutes or more. Test drove an X3 M (considering one at the time); wife and I did not like it as we are both die hard stick drivers. Eugene is too so he got it and was fun to talk with about the glory days of MT. We chatted probably a dozen times and he was always great. FWIW, we started with him in March and canceled in May when we found a good M3 in LA. He was chill the whole time.
Do you have eugene's email?
PM sent
Appreciate 1