M2BOT
Private
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

Garage List
2024 BMW M2  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by awg87 View Post
i just tried and i couldn't get them in, maybe i'm doing it wrong?
It took a small amount of messing with and realizing how they attach.
I swore up and down they sent the wrong ones for a long time, even started the return process. I watched the YouTube videos 3 times. I spent like 20 minutes of swearing and messing with the center side grills to get them installed and they didn’t seem to fit, and then magically something in my brain clicked and like Tetris they fit.

You have to look at how the arms will squeeze in and attach and where on the body panel they will clip into. I had to bend the arms a little to get them positioned right and while installing them, I had to apply direct, firm pressure to the grill itself to give it enough movement so the arm clips could clip in and grab. Not too much to break them or the body panel, but definitely firm, hard pressure (plus using a screwdriver to bend the clips once they’re close).

Once you can envision how the arms will attach and where, it’s just a matter of pressing them right in to where they belong and then bending the arms back to click them into place.

Trust me. They fit like a glove. Taking them off would be kind of a pain in the ass

USE BLUE PAINTERS TAPE ON THE BODY LIKE THEY SAY TO DO OR RISK SCRATCHING YOUR PAINT.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
awg87185.50