View Single Post
      08-18-2023, 10:58 AM   #17
M_Power Rob
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 M240 and '23 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCuv View Post
yea the carbon pack wasn't offered to me separately either - you HAD to get the roof/buckets/speedlimiter thing/trip to Carolina all in one 10k package. When I see cars on here with CF roof and not buckets, or visa versa, im clueless as to how they did that because when I ordered mine it was impossible (I would have still got the seats/roof, but not the other shit). SO I guess its not the worst thing, I get a free trip, that I was forced to pay 3k for lol.

the m performance parts, I dont think had anything to do with availability and manufacturing - she had zero clue that they existed, she told me ask the parts department after the car arrives

I ultimately said just add part numbers X & Y please, she did, they pulled up a price, and it worked.

Getting the cf roof and/or cf trim were/are separate available options ($2,600 for roof and $800 for trim). If you wanted the cf buckets, then yes, it was a package that included everything plus M driving day just under $10k (only way to get cf buckets). If you were told otherwise, you were scammed by your dealership.
Appreciate 0