335i=:)
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i sedan-blk/blk-Poplar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 135i_ View Post
+1 for hugo, toost and wolf

Dead on guys.

I mean if you like CF that's you're deal. I think it looks the same as these guys (and most people.)

Like I said if you like CF cool but don't pretend that it's really useful for performance purposes. Sure, it makes the car lighter, but there are about 20 things you could do before installing CF that would be way more cost efficient. (Things that those performance car companies you listed have already done)
(and most people) ?! OH REALLY since when did you and three other guys become most people? Since when did useful become the only priority? Is this thread about cost effiency?

many of us are already planning on doing those 20 things you mentioned. Including a cf hood since the oner needs less front end weight.........maybe you can tell me if its cost efficient to most people or not?

BTW, those performance companies use CF as an interior trim, is that to save weight?

I guess you won't be buying aftermarket rims either because that would make your car look "kewl" or add to the "bling" factor that "most people" would be turned off by?

You guys must either be joking or just not thinking with these posts, open your mind a bit please.
Appreciate 0