View Single Post
      04-19-2012, 10:35 PM   #12
Ramjet
Private
Rep
Drives: z4 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hulk View Post
I own a Z4 35i and have had a few new mods done recently.

4. Stett performance charge pipe
This part was precautionary as i want to run high boost in the near future and don't fancy having problems, The part is good quality, a little expensive but rather be safe then sorry. No performance change or other changes to report as expected.
When i ordered this from the stett Website, they quoted me $232 for shipping to the UK which i thought was expensive but i paid anyway.
The next day i received an email from David saying the Website have over charged me and they would refund me $156.62, which they did straight away.
I was very impressed by the service but the only downfall was the delivery time. I took 8 weeks and 3 phone calls from order to get this part, this seems excessive and considering 3 parts were ordered on the same day, this took twice the time to arrive. 6/10

I had all the part professionally fitted so i can't tell how easy or hard they are to fit. Sorry

Hope this review helps.

I too have the Stett CP, and had pretty much exactly the same (not good) delivery experience as well as the shipping cost overcharge. When it came time to fit, it didn't. There was an obvious fabrication error and I had to cut it and weld in an extra bend (you could see it was wrong when comparing it with the website photo - mine was too straight). The CP quality wasn't that impressive but the end result (after modification) is very good, and the Forge DV's are great. I have emailed Stett about it a couple of times and had no response.
Appreciate 0