Thread: Window Tint
View Single Post
      03-18-2008, 08:56 AM   #4
ronnie dobbs
Private
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 sedan

My current car has huper optik ceraminc tint done by executive motorsports. They did a great job (almost three years ago) and the tint is still perfect. However, I did send a friend there recently and he was only sort of happy with the job. I can't help but notice that the location is a little more ghetto now. I think the sign says something like "Let us pimp your ride!" Is Brandon at the Hilcroft location? Seems like they have a second location as well.

The huper optic is a great tint by the way but does have a slightly off-black (almost brownish) hue that might not look great on jet black. I am considering formula one's pinnacle line this time around. Just something else to think about. Not sure what type of tint the dealers are using, but my hunch is that it is not ceramic. If it is metallic, just know that this can interfere with radar detectors' reception. I think ceramic is generally the way to go.

Finally, on my huper optic, I paid 399 for full tint on a sedan (Audi S4). The price they first quoted me was like 539. Just a reminder that there is always room to negotiate. Good luck!!
Appreciate 0