Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewC1989 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Real talk! These are unreasonable for standard M2 tier seats.. They are basically some M240i seats with some blue stitching and rat fur. I'm guessing no individual leather color choices either.. #Sad🥲

I guess it's time to budget for some nutt-hugging, carbon fiber seat add on.. 😗

Well payed BMW😉
I mean our OG M2s got the same lame sport seats that the f20s and f30s got, just a unique stitch color and a little embossed M logo.

Maybe bmw will follow suit and update them with the m3/m4 seats for the LCI refresh ala f87 competition.
I know the BMW modular parts sharing formula like the back of hand but I guess I was expecting something a little more unique for the G87, considering that the model has a way more established presence and popularity now than the original F87, thus, not just an experimental spin-off of such..

But it was all wishful thinking because the G87 is almost the same exact size and weight as the G82 M4, just some parts has been scaled down to keep the price just a notch under its bigger brother's offering.

The only saving grace is the manual option or else I would honestly take my 65k+ elsewhere.. 😗
Appreciate 3
(K)1278.00
JustChris17489.00