Drives: Rapidly from A to B

Garage List
Got my e90. Now my e46 is for sale!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Selling Points:
Car and Driver 10 Best in Orient Blue with Sand Leather. Sport Package includes 3 spoke leather wrapped steering wheel with multi-function controls, Sport Seats, M Double spoke wheels, M aerodynamic package, & sport suspension. Premium Package includes power moonroof, power leather seats with seat and mirror memory, Myrtle wood trim, auto-dimming rear view mirror, power adjustable lumbar support, and rain sensing intermittent wipers. Cold Weather Package includes heated seats, split folding rear seat with pass through ski sack & heated headlight washers. Harman Kardon premium audio with 10 speakers and speed sensitive equalization. Xenon Headlights. Recently purchased Bridgestone Potenza S-03s and separate winter wheels with Dunlop SP Winter Sport M2 snow tires. Car also includes BMW 6 disk CD changer to supplement the in-dash factory player, BMW car mats and Weathertech car mats & trunk liner.

Condition description:
Meticulously maintained with all service performed and with a clean bill of health from Experian Automotive AutoCheck. See more PICS here.

Email if interested at 2001bmw330i@comcast.net. The car has 49,750 miles and is being offered at $23,900. The car is located in the NW suburbs of Illinois.

Attached Images