BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos

Yesterday, 03:11 PM   #9241
RM7
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Camaro SS 1LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpinjeep View Post
You guys think that's bad? Boy have I got a story you for!
My friend bought a damn Fisker Ocean because he lives in Miami and wanted to stand out without spending a million dollars. Talk about a horrid financial mistake, this was of course after I repeatedly told him not to. Not only has the car depreciated 80% in a year, the company went bankrupt and of course, the car got a OTA update and bricked lol. Can't get it out of "Neutral." Has to wait to get the car fixed by a mobile squad that either Fisker or whatever company that provided him aftermarket warranty (through Fisker, I think, it's really convoluted but necessary since nobody knew if the company would make it or not). He's 100 on the list of cars that this happened to, meaning there's 99 other cars that these guys have to fix prior to his. Which i'm actually really surprised that there are only 100 cars in the country that this happened to. So that's the good news? Good luck.
Fisker’s first car was a trainwreck of poor performance and poor efficiency, all wrapped up in a giant chassis no one understood. This is a bad idea because Fisker and nothing else.
Appreciate 1
gblansten2383.50
      Yesterday, 04:44 PM   #9242
dfox
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E88 135i 6MT

Most people in the automotive world saw Fisker as a complete train wreck. Bummer your buddy bought one.
Appreciate 1
gblansten2383.50
      Yesterday, 08:30 PM   #9243
thebmw
Post Advisor
Rep
Drives: More Manuals than Automatics

Tesla 'Explodes Like A Bomb' In Fiery Fatal Crash

The crash killed the Tesla's two occupants after the burning vehicle slammed into an apartment building

https://jalopnik.com/tesla-explodes-...ash-1851650748

Appreciate 0