Today, 12:10 AM   #67
sg13
General 😎🥃
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cayman GTS 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JABCAT View Post
I'm not oblivious to the use of plastics in the interior, I just don't scuff them. Unless your daughter is taller than 5'9", I'm sure she has plenty of room back there. Guess you can keep whining about these non-issues, take steps to fix your complaints, or sell the car.
M2 does NOT have a decent leg room for anybody more than 5'6". Of course you can justify this by saying it here OR to your kids "See you have plenty of room, you are comfortable, right" to feel good but they are not.

We all know this, you too.
      Today, 12:43 AM   #68
Squidget
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2023 G87, 2011 E90 335i

Shrug. I've put 5'10 people in the back, the leg room is cramped, but it's the headroom that's the real problem. In any case, I'd never suggest putting adults back there, kinda inhumane.

But TBH I don't know why people would expect otherwise for a 2D coupe. I don't see the logic in downvoting a sports coupe because it's a bad people hauler. Many coupes don't even have rear seats.
Appreciate 0