E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Body Shop Suggestions?

03-11-2017, 10:21 AM   #1
steezus
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 SG 335i & AW M3

Body Shop Suggestions?

What's going on y'all.

I have a 5 inch line dent on my driver side door, scratches from a fender bender on my front bumper and some rock chips here and there I want to get fixed. Anyone have any experience with any body shops in the area?

I live in PG County, but don't mind traveling too far.

I also plan on getting a MSport rear bumper and hoping the body shop would be able to drill to fit the PDC sensors.

Any info. appreciated!

Instagram: ryn.chrs
www.rynchrs.com
Appreciate 0
      03-15-2017, 06:14 PM   #2
RMNB
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 440xi CPE BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steezus View Post
What's going on y'all.

I have a 5 inch line dent on my driver side door, scratches from a fender bender on my front bumper and some rock chips here and there I want to get fixed. Anyone have any experience with any body shops in the area?

I live in PG County, but don't mind traveling too far.

I also plan on getting a MSport rear bumper and hoping the body shop would be able to drill to fit the PDC sensors.

Any info. appreciated!
I had a minor fender bender and Gerber Collision in G-Burg did a great job! OE bumper, fixed the crimp in the front edge of the hood and you can't even tell. Seems are perfect and looks like factory. I'm very particular so they get 2 thumbs up. Years ago VOB in Rockville, now BWM Rockville had their collision folks do some work on a previous 545i. Horrible. Left grind marks on the sheet metal on the front left quarter panel. My only experiences. Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      03-22-2017, 07:57 PM   #3
miller13848
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 328i coupe

I discovered I had some damage to the lower bumper on my 3 series thanks to a valet parking attendant that apparently drove over a wheel stop. This was my first experience with body work in the area and I ended up going to Caliber Collision. They did a great job and were very reasonable. I understand they have many locations in the DC metro area.
Appreciate 0