E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Los Angeles 3 Series Group Buy

07-19-2006, 07:14 PM   #1
mog_pj
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 97 Ford Mustang

Post Los Angeles 3 Series Group Buy

I know these E92 - 335i deals are poping up everywhere and I've already made a few posts about it but I thought I make a new thread for it like the other groups.

I talked to a CA here in the Los Angeles area who said that they would give us a ED price of $1250 over the ED Invoice. He didn't give me any specifics but did mention that the bigger the group the bigger the discount we'll get

If you are interested you can PM me or post that you are interested and I'll contact you with his information, it's hard to find deal out here in LA since so many people buy/own BMWs so I am hoping we get a good group discount!

Last edited by mog_pj; 07-20-2006 at 06:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2006, 07:24 PM   #2
MIKEYMIKE
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i 6mt

Call Robert Rosas @ Century West BMW...tell him Mike with the black 330i sent you.

He can give you a really good deal, doesn't hurt to ask him.
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2006, 08:15 PM   #3
joowick
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 09 MB C63, 10 Mini JCW

I'm located in the Los Angeles area as well and I'm definately interested. I've been reading people getting better deals in the Bay Area though but count me in if we can get a good group buy price going.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2006, 02:21 PM   #4
amnesiac
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

I'd be interested; I'm looking at buying an E92 with ED -- however I wouldn't want to take delivery until May 2007.

(Going to use the ED to kick off my honeymoon!)
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2006, 06:35 PM   #5
mog_pj
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

I've sent you guys a PM with more information so hopefully we can get this thing going, I along with a couple of other guys are planning on going over to the dealership tomorrow and try to ask all our questions and hopefully finalize things, if anyone else is interested please let us know.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2006, 04:51 PM   #6
mog_pj
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

This weekend 3 of us went in to the dealership which is offering the 1250 over ED and picked out our colors/options and got on the list, so now just waiting for the confirmation from him on the pick up date.

For others who might still be interested in this deal, the SA called us today and said that once the ED allocations run out, he won't be able to offer this deal anymore since after that it would be coming off the dealer's allocations.
So it seems like time is of the essence for those who want to join us in this deal before they get 'ed off LOL
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2006, 04:56 PM   #7
slubu
Never Go Full Retard
Rep
Drives: White Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by mog_pj
This weekend 3 of us went in to the dealership which is offering the 1250 over ED and picked out our colors/options and got on the list, so now just waiting for the confirmation from him on the pick up date.

For others who might still be interested in this deal, the SA called us today and said that once the ED allocations run out, he won't be able to offer this deal anymore since after that it would be coming off the dealer's allocations.
So it seems like time is of the essence for those who want to join us in this deal before they get 'ed off LOL
I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as ED allocations running out...can anyone confirm this?
      07-24-2006, 05:04 PM   #8
Squawks
One of my two dachshunds:
United_States
Rep
Drives: B6 A4 3.0 Quattro

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubu
I'm pretty sure there is no such thing as ED allocations running out...can anyone confirm this?
Slubu I am backing you up on this. I used to frequent bimmerfest's extraordinary ED forum and there is no mention of ED allotment but instead, dealers love ED orders because it is an extra buy beyond their alloted vehicles.

Dealership gets for this BS.
      07-24-2006, 05:25 PM   #9
mog_pj
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep

maybe he meant that the dates we asked for are filling up, there has got to be some limit on how many they can have available at a certain time, no?
I'll try to contact him and find out more info as to what he is talking about.
I do know 1 thing, the other group buy in this area closed as well after some time...
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2006, 04:17 AM   #10
jwarea80
Private First Class
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: car

I just jumped on this deal today by confirming my colors and date of delivery. My guess is that there are schedules that the factory has to follow and thus limits the number of cars that can be produce. For example, a week is allotted to producing 335s then there will be a limited number of 335s coming out this year. If so, I doubt they will change their schedule for these new buyers because other cars and custom orders needs to be produce too. Just my guess, does anyone know for a fact?
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2006, 10:24 PM   #11
liquid77
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW

Very invterested..

Hey guys...hopefully, i'm not too late jumping on this deal. I already sent everyone an PM and hopefully, i'm not too late. I really am intersted in purchasing the 335...been saving up. Thanks.
Appreciate 0