tj_lethal187
Private
Rep
Drives: G87 M2, G07 X7

Garage List
2024 BMW M2  [9.80]
First Track Day - Qlispe, Spokane

Good Morning:

Took the M2 out for its first track day at Qlispe Raceway Park (formerly Spokane County Raceway Park) and oh boy is that highly recommended for anyone with this car.

first and foremost, QRP is not the longest or fastest track but it certainly let me put the car through its paces. I would say I was only going at it about 60% of probably what the car had as I am new to road courses. My instructor took it for a session with me as well and he wrangled the neck of it a little more but even he didn't go full bore (not his car obviously, haha) and said it had tons more potential.

No major concerns really, the car was the fasted on track in the newbie category by a lot (closest competitor was another first timer there with a 911 Turbo who I ran with most the day, and the M2 was clear of his best lap time by a full second).

I ran mine mostly stock, just M Performance HAS, M Performance Exhaust, and MAD intakes. I felt a little slipperiness from the tires towards the end of the sessions after I got comfortable throwing it around more. No brake fade (not a super aggressive track).

Overall, great car and I would highly recommend taking it on track and feeling what it can truly do.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2