BMW 2 Series Technical Topics (G42) Wheels / Tires

07-02-2024, 02:35 PM   #23
Tim0
Belgium
Rep
Drives: bmw g42 220i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyM240i View Post
As much as I loved Edelweiss, I ended up with Apex.

https://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...php?p=31158164
Ah i follow you on insta i sended u a text asking about the apex's 🤣, i am also really doubting about wether i take the apex's or the edelweiss. The only issue is that i cant find any pictures of a g42 with the edelweiss rims on the car so thats the one reason that i have my doubts
Appreciate 1
BabyM240i108.50
      07-02-2024, 02:40 PM   #24
BabyM240i
Cruising the Green Hell
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M240i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim0 View Post
Ah i follow you on insta i sended u a text asking about the apex's 🤣, i am also really doubting about wether i take the apex's or the edelweiss. The only issue is that i cant find any pictures of a g42 with the edelweiss rims on the car so thats the one reason that i have my doubts
Haha that’s awesome. I think it largely comes down to what you want to do with the car. Unless you are able to have multiple wheels. If I could afford another set for show only and daily I’d get the Edelweiss, they looked STUNNING in front of the car. They are also genuinely nice dudes. But knowing I also planned to track the car and wanted forged wheels I couldn’t pass up the Apex, and 19”s made far more sense for these goals. Apex also seems like the only wheel company to have actually done serious legwork on fitment and testing for the G42. They have their 4th of July sale going right now so there is that too 🤪.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2024, 02:43 PM   #25
Tim0
Belgium
Rep
Drives: bmw g42 220i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyM240i View Post
Haha that’s awesome. I think it largely comes down to what you want to do with the car. Unless you are able to have multiple wheels. If I could afford another set for show only and daily I’d get the Edelweiss, they looked STUNNING in front of the car. They are also genuinely nice dudes. But knowing I also planned to track the car and wanted forged wheels I couldn’t pass up the Apex, and 19”s made far more sense for these goals. Apex also seems like the only wheel company to have actually done serious legwork on fitment and testing for the G42. They have their 4th of July sale going right now so there is that too 🤪.
Jow big thanks man this has helped me out, the plan was to take te car more to the track so big thanks m8 🫡❤️
Appreciate 1
BabyM240i108.50