home
BMW 2 Series Forums (G42) Photos, Videos and Builds

07-08-2024, 04:18 PM   #1
JayFaria
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2024 bmw m240i

New' n Blue

For the last 12 years, I’ve been riding motorcycles as a hobby. I’ve always been into cars, but have regularly maintained ownership of either a truck or an SUV due to New England weather. Over the last five years I found myself in the fortunate position To have a little fun and so I started searching online casually for some thing with a couple more wheels. I saw an M240i Once at a BMW centric auto show and remembered liking it, but hadn’t seen any on the road since. When I pulled into my local BMW dealership, I observes a blue metallic one that I instantly fell in love with. The car has 2000 miles on it with most of the options that I would be looking for. As I did some more research and learned about the B58 motor And the cars tuning potential and I figured it would make a great addition to my garage. Currently waiting a couple weeks for the dealership to get all of the paperwork transferred, but this will serve as my official build thread once I receive the car. I’m surprised these aren’t more popular as they seem well suited for most environments.
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
      07-08-2024, 04:32 PM   #2
Mario68
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: G42 M240i RWD

nice car
Appreciate 1