BMW M2 Forums 2023+ (G87) BMW M2 G87 General Topics

Yesterday, 12:32 PM   #1
TheSiege
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

Silicon Valley PPF - recommendations?

Hi All,
I'm new to the South Bay area and I will get my M2 in a few weeks. Because I hope to drive this car daily, and live in an apartment complex where I won't have access to easy DIY washing, I am thinking of getting a full PPF wrap. Does anyone have any recommendations or good experiences with PPF shops in the area?

Before I moved, I used to wrap and ceramic coat my cars myself, but I don't have the time or the space to do it here. I've done some searching and found a few mentions, but figured I could get the latest answers all in one spot! THANKS!!
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 03:26 PM   #2
G87Jurgenbeliever
Registered
Rep
Drives: G87

Dynamic Detailing down by SJC are great- they are near to the Costco and TikTok HQ. I've used them for PPF and to get tints on my G87 recently. They have also done work for friends and family who have always been impressed.

Their set up is really great. Ask for Daniel (co-owner) and tell him the guy who had the G87 damaged by Stevens Creek (long story) recommended you!
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 11:12 PM   #3
Ehloo
Major
Rep
Drives: 15 x5 m

I would recommend Mr Tint of Kiely or Supreme Detiaking. all in san jose. if you are not from the bay area be ready for some crazy prices
Appreciate 0
      Today, 02:25 AM   #4
vivcal
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: '25 BG M2 (ordered)

My friend got his 981 Cayman PPFed and tinted at this place in Dublin called Supreme Auto Film. He gave me a very reasonable quote when I asked him about the M2 as well.
Appreciate 0