BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
home
BMW M2 Forums 2023+ (G87) Regional Forums UK

Today, 12:40 PM   #1
335dMSport+
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2012 - 320d Alpine White 2015 - 335d Estoril Blue 2018 - X5 40d Saphire Black 2024 - X5 45e Mineral Grey 2024/2025 - M2 Skyscraper Grey

New Order Placed Today

I test drove the Lotus Emira i4 on Thursday and the M2 today. Having previously owned an Exige as a second car, I was convinced that the Emira wouldn’t work as a DD but it was fantastic, even in the horrific rain that we had that afternoon. I was pretty sold.

Then I test drove the M2 with the other half and the 6 yr old in tow and it proved without a doubt that it’s such a practical all rounder that will put plenty of smiles on my face.

I’m selling my fully loaded X5 G05 as we don’t need two SUV’s in the house which gives me the excuse of getting something fun …… and also putting the feelers out on a R1250GSA when she’s not looking …. Or paying attention!

My local dealer matched the lease deal I was offered, so for the next two years, I’ll be lurking around here if you don’t mind 😬

Here’s the spec - https://configure.bmw.co.uk/en_GB/configid/1n9zp2vu , pretty basic, but it comes pretty loaded anyway. Awaiting delivery by the end of the year.
Attached Images