home
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board

07-08-2022, 10:34 PM   #6183
paquet
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i M Sport etc

A circle jerk of triggered behaviour, all powered by self-righteousness and holier than thou attitude
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan26655.00
      07-08-2022, 10:37 PM   #6184
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by packet View Post
A circle jerk of triggered behaviour, all powered by self-righteousness and holier than thou attitude
Ain't that the truth?!?! Lol!
Appreciate 1
paquet631.50
      07-09-2022, 06:44 AM   #6185
jamesinaz
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 2017 540i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post

'Tis true. It's all about the concealment.
So you are saying now I need a broadsword.
Appreciate 2
      07-09-2022, 06:53 AM   #6186
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesinaz View Post
Quote:

'Tis true. It's all about the concealment.
So you are saying now I need a broadsword.
I have a legitimate full-tang katana, so bring on the broadsword. Get some Wu-Shu tricks in there too.
Appreciate 2
      07-11-2022, 12:21 PM   #6187
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

This post hit home….

Attached Images

Appreciate 4
Buug95921298.50
paquet631.50
      07-11-2022, 12:38 PM   #6188
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X6M/'21 S1Krr

Quote:
I have a legitimate full-tang katana, so bring on the broadsword. Get some Wu-Shu tricks in there too.
I partake, as well
Attached Images

Dino GT35064.50
paquet631.50
      07-11-2022, 12:40 PM   #6189
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai of 2day View Post
Quote:
I partake, as well
Love it!

Any additional pics of the third sword from the top?
Appreciate 1
      07-11-2022, 12:41 PM   #6190
jamesinaz
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
The only Wu-Shu tricks I have are pork or chicken.

This video breaks my heart. These kids have no chance of ever being part of our society. And too many are raised in this environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb-M6iPtM5w
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan26655.00
      07-11-2022, 12:43 PM   #6191
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

This video breaks my heart. These kids have no chance of ever being part of our society. And too many are raised in this environment.

Wow! So much aggression from a child who is obviously not being raised by proper parents. I didn't even know expletives at that age. Horrible!
Appreciate 1
jamesinaz1803.00
      07-11-2022, 12:59 PM   #6192
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep

Quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb-M6iPtM5w
This is terrible, indeed. I believe this child will face some horrible circumstances in life because the parents/ care givers are most likely proud of this behavior and actually encourage it
      07-11-2022, 01:00 PM   #6193
Samurai of 2day
Major
Rep

Quote:
Love it!

I'll take a couple close ups when I get back to the apt later today
      07-11-2022, 01:05 PM   #6194
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

This is terrible, indeed. I believe this child will face some horrible circumstances in life because the parents/ care givers are most likely proud of this behavior and actually encourage it
Place your bets now. The children in that video will become a statistic by the time they reach junior high school……

….and when they do, the parents/media will find the most innocent photograph of them and paint them as a beacon in their community.

Quote:
Quote:
Love it!

I'll take a couple close ups when I get back to the apt later today
Sweet! Thanks bro!
Appreciate 1
      07-11-2022, 01:11 PM   #6195
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Place your bets now. The children in that video will become a statistic by the time they reach junior high school……

….and when they do, the parents/media will find the most innocent photograph of them and paint them as a beacon in their community.
Thats in St Paul, it's not surprising. I avoid St Paul and Minneapolis, they've went down hill pretty bad over the last 10 years, and MPLS even more so in the past couple years.

Downtown MPLS was a shit show on the 4th. People were driving around shooting fireworks at pedestrians out the sun roof. And not the little bottle rocket types. Full crowds of people and shits going off right in the middle of them all.

My Diesel Information Thread | My Wheels, Tires, and Fitment Thread | My Teardrop Camper Build | My F15 Suspension Lift Thread
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan26655.00
      07-11-2022, 01:13 PM   #6196
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///d View Post
Quote:

Thats in St Paul, it's not surprising. I avoid St Paul and Minneapolis, they've went down hill pretty bad over the last 10 years, and MPLS even more so in the past couple years.

Downtown MPLS was a shit show on the 4th. People were driving around shooting fireworks at pedestrians out the sun roof. And not the little bottle rocket types. Full crowds of people and shits going off right in the middle of them all.
I saw that video. Craziness!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2022, 06:09 PM   #6197
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Wow! So much aggression from a child who is obviously not being raised by proper parents. I didn't even know expletives at that age. Horrible!
Incredible level of aggression toward an adult they don't know... my mind is having a difficult time accepting that there are kids out there like this.

I think the internet exposes realities about classes in America that most middle/middle-upper/upper classes have zero experience with.. and it's beyond shocking and disturbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 3
Sedan_Clan26655.00
paquet631.50
      07-11-2022, 06:13 PM   #6198
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridaorange View Post
Quote:
Incredible level of aggression toward an adult they don't know... my mind is having a difficult time accepting that there are kids out there like this.

I think the internet exposes realities about classes in America that most middle/middle-upper/upper classes have zero experience with.. and it's beyond shocking and disturbing.
If you were in So.Cal I would invite you to ride with me for a shift. There are things you'd have to see to believe. I once pulled a fake Glock - that looked and felt exactly like a real Glock firearm - out of the waistline of a 13 year old Hispanic girl; we almost shot her. Absolutely unreal!
Appreciate 2
vreihen1619086.50
      07-11-2022, 06:47 PM   #6199
jamesinaz
First Lieutenant
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
If you were in So.Cal I would invite you to ride with me for a shift. There are things you'd have to see to believe. I once pulled a fake Glock - that looked and felt exactly like a real Glock firearm - out of the waistline of a 13 year old Hispanic girl; we almost shot her. Absolutely unreal!
Some people are fortunate enough to never be exposed to this side of life. And for those of us raised by loving parents that instilled respect for others, a work ethic and gratitude for our good fortune a child this age with this much rage is hard to believe.

I am far from a perfect person and wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. But I was gifted with two parents that cared about me and my siblings.

Having been exposed to the ghetto by living on my own in Venice Beach area on the streets for a year as a young teen I understand how messed up some cultures are. I have no idea how police work in those communities.
Appreciate 4
Sedan_Clan26655.00
paquet631.50
      07-11-2022, 07:56 PM   #6200
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I would like to do that… I've always been interested in police work - now I'm too old to be of much help I assume…

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.
Appreciate 1
Sedan_Clan26655.00
      07-11-2022, 10:11 PM   #6201
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I would like to do that… I've always been interested in police work - now I'm too old to be of much help I assume…
Most departments don't have an age cap; those that do have a mandatory retirement age (…some State departments, most Federal departments, etc.). We have reserves on our department that are older dudes, but they sure do get into stuff. Lol! …..and they can talk shit with the best of them; they are old school.
Appreciate 1
      07-11-2022, 10:25 PM   #6202
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Damnnnn!!! Failed to prepare and…..well!!!!???

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cf5P4...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2022, 12:39 AM   #6203
ezaircon4jc
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i M Sport

Quote:

WOW!!!!! Looks like murder to me. Am I wrong?
Appreciate 0
      07-12-2022, 12:58 AM   #6204
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezaircon4jc View Post
Quote:

WOW!!!!! Looks like murder to me. Am I wrong?
This looks to be a mutual combat situation (..242 P.C.) that escalated into an assault with a deadly weapon situation (..245 P.C.). It's likely going to result in a manslaughter charge, although I would imagine he's going to attempt to argue self-defense. It's going to be a hard sell IMHO, but there's also no context to that video. There was a moment where it looked like the situation would've been neutralized had the male in the white pants just kept walking. Instead he decided to stop, turn around and re-engage the other males. It will be tough to argue "self-defense" when he chose to re-engage. I would like to see what transpired the five minutes leading up to the stabbing.
Appreciate 3
Buug95921298.50