Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 M2 Competition

Garage List
2024 BMW M2  [9.80]
2017 BMW X1  [10.00]
2001 BMW X5  [10.00]
Bimmer Invasion Orlando 2024 - M2s on parade plus world premiere products!

Hey yall!

I got a chance to attend Bimmer Invasion Orlando again this year, and the G87 was definitely the feature vehicle for many companies. Folks like Active Autowerke and more, with world premiere releases of kits from Adro and Vorsteiner.

Really was a fantastic show, and encourage anyone who can to attend. Bimmer Invasion LA is later this year and should be there as well! (Shameless plug for the Deutsche Marque event in the Seattle area coming in July as well!)

Check it out!

'Lillith' F87 M2 Competition Build Thread
Appreciate 2
Tenac4575.50
ourlee927.50
      02-25-2024, 12:08 PM   #2
Smilodon
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '24 M2

Yes, this was my first "Bimmer Invasion" event. Super impressed at the numbers of cars/folks showing up. I saw cool BMWs all over on my way over.

Disappointed at the weather, but not much you can do about that. Sadly, while I was at work during the week, the weather was great!

Would have liked to spend more time walking around outside looking at the cars in the parking lot and "show and shine", but just about everybody was taking shelter inside.

Fortunately, "inside" was the huge Deezerland complex (an old mall), and there was plenty of room and cars inside as well.

I know that burn out and exhaust sound contests were shut down because of lack of proper permitting. And I've heard that the venue itself is off the list for the next event. Seems a shame, hoping wherever they have it in the future will be close enough to me for a drive out.
Appreciate 1