VIERsr
Major
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeStripes View Post
I’m simply pointing out that your implication that an M2C is the superior track tool isn’t necessarily accurate for the reasons I mentioned. I’m not arguing N55 is superior to S55 or any other engine. I’m simply correcting you because you’re wrong. Again.

And my tuned N55B30T0 M2 doesn’t have overheating issues when I track it. I’m speaking from experience, not making incorrect declarative statements like, “the only thing that is certain is that there is no room for 275 tires at the front.”
And I made it clear why the M2 N55 cannot be a better track car than the competition (stock vs stock of course, not tuned vs stock, even someone like you can get there) for technical reasons that you ignore. Again.
If you didn't overheat your M2 it means you didn't push it hard enough, which explains why you've now ended up in a truck, I've had and tracked every "baby-M" that ever existed and I know what the technical limitations are.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2023, 04:57 PM   #178
ThreeStripes
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIERsr View Post
And I made it clear why the M2 N55 cannot be a better track car than the competition (stock vs stock of course, not tuned vs stock, even someone like you can get there) for technical reasons that you ignore. Again.
If you didn't overheat your M2 it means you didn't push it hard enough, which explains why you've now ended up in a truck, I've had and tracked every "baby-M" that ever existed and I know what the technical limitations are.
You know all the technical limitations? You mean like the inability to fit a 275?

You seem very angry. I hope it gets better for you.
Appreciate 0
      07-11-2023, 04:59 PM   #179
VIERsr
Major
Switzerland
Rep
Drives: BMW M2

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeStripes View Post
You know all the technical limitations? You mean like the inability to fit a 275?

You seem very angry. I hope it gets better for you.
I think you have serious comprehension problems.
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2023, 12:59 AM   #180
Karmic Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: M2C

Hilarious thread.

AndreM2 is a racing car driver and knows BMW on the track more than anymore here 😆

GR86 (stock power) on 235 or 245 RE71RS or A052 is very fast on a short track.

F87C (stock power) on 255/275 RE71RS or A052 on stock suspension is very fast on both long and short track

Supra (stock power) on coilovers + A052 + aero is the fastest and run with GT4 and after ecu tuning, GT3RS on both long and short tracks

G87, yet to see it’s full potential until more people tracking it. My observation aligns with AndreM2 in that the popularity of new M cars on track dropped substantially with the G platform when compared to the previous generations. May be the G87 will change that but will have to wait and see

Last edited by Karmic Man; 07-13-2023 at 01:32 AM..
Appreciate 1
XC3LLR82062.50