E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > For Sale 2006 330i

10-02-2006, 08:24 PM   #23
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye3
ky_soldier,

If you are not interested in buying my car...then don't. What is gained by posting a message like that? While your obvious expertise and intelligence is appreciated, your unsolicited advice is not necessary. That is particularly true on a thread upon which I am trying to sell a car.

Thank you for your consideration.
Exactly, the guy was trying to sell his car for a good price, then the Master's Soldier comes in and tells us all that we live in some wonder-land and our cars are worth 60% of what we think they are. And then...I toured (I read that occupied) middle east twice and you little punk... Private comments or not -- I don't give rat's ass if you think you're better than anyone for having the Army pay your college. And for protecting my freedom -- save me from that BS. I respect you for doing your job and all soldiers like you, but I owe you NOTHING, the same as no one owes me anything when you buy the DLP TV.
So, lets get back to the original thread, and if you want to talk politics and other crap -- lets start the new thread and leave Hawkeye alone!

FYI, I do also have MS (EE), and I did serve in the war...although in a different country but because I was forced to do so...
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2006, 09:03 PM   #24
ky_soldier
General of The Universe
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8

Garage List
2015 BMW i8  [9.00]
hawkeye, my bad for ranting. best of luck with the sale, and happy motoring. :-)
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2006, 09:12 PM   #25
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by ky_soldier
hawkeye, my bad for ranting. best of luck with the sale, and happy motoring. :-)
I agree...we got carried away a little bit too much!

Great car at a GREAT price Hawkeye!
Appreciate 0