dezzracer
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 CS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack@AUTOID View Post
Why not? Life's short. Enjoy yourself.
Your right and at 65 I don’t have much time left to enjoy haha. Maybe tomorrow I’ll go do some donuts, hope she doesn’t overheat, then go buy me a new set of cup two’s. Prolly is fun. Just something this ol boy wouldn’t do in his 100k M car. Track it yes.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2024, 09:30 AM   #24
M340I///M
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 bmw m340i xdrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ourlee View Post
I see you’re in DE. Too bad you don’t have a M car, we could have hung out

Ha Ha I prefer to fly solo! Less witnesses!!

I had the opportunity to purchase a M3 @ Otto’s bmw in west Chester and an M4 South Carolina both in which I was approved but after serious thought and research , i decided against it for right now because of work I would rack up mileage in a horrible way. I’m due to work from home soon so this may change. But I’m keeping my M340i.. it’s a blast.

This is my 2nd BMW first being a 330i and now M340i which I love as a daily and tune it nicely and it becomes a different animal. While I’m getting to know the product things may change quickly. But I want to see what BMW brings in the next two years.

My next car (within a year or two ) will be an M3/M4 but not for daily commute.
Appreciate 1
ourlee927.50
      02-19-2024, 10:36 AM   #25
ourlee
Captain
Rep
Drives: on the M2 2025 hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by M340I///M View Post
Ha Ha I prefer to fly solo! Less witnesses!!

I had the opportunity to purchase a M3 @ Otto’s bmw in west Chester and an M4 South Carolina both in which I was approved but after serious thought and research , i decided against it for right now because of work I would rack up mileage in a horrible way. I’m due to work from home soon so this may change. But I’m keeping my M340i.. it’s a blast.

This is my 2nd BMW first being a 330i and now M340i which I love as a daily and tune it nicely and it becomes a different animal. While I’m getting to know the product things may change quickly. But I want to see what BMW brings in the next two years.

My next car (within a year or two ) will be an M3/M4 but not for daily commute.
You know I was teasing I hope. ENJOY
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2024, 11:00 AM   #26
M340I///M
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 bmw m340i xdrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ourlee View Post
You know I was teasing I hope. ENJOY

Haha yes I know you were lol !

But I really did have my heart set on an M3 and an M4. Had it not been because I travel almost daily over 50 miles one way for work, I definitely would’ve grabbed the M4 or the M3 but the good thing about this whole entire experience has made me appreciate such an amazing machine. I can’t wait to get an M3 or M4, if the M340i xDrive is this much fun, I can only imagine the M cars. And I can’t wait till my day comes where I would keep the M340i xDrive as my daily and my M3 Or M4 would definitely be my work car.

I live in Dover Delaware. And we have BMW here and there mostly M3 and M8 , I am originally from Brooklyn New York, where the BMW scene is huge. so when I do see BMW that is hooked up here in Delaware , I appreciate it.
Appreciate 1
ourlee927.50