home
BMW M2 Forums 2023+ (G87) Engine, Exhaust, Drivetrain, Tuning Modifications

09-08-2024, 11:18 PM   #1
g87maisto
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2024 BMW M2 carbon package

Loudest intakes in cabin?

Just purchased a carbon package 2024, already busy buying mods and the car hasn’t even arrived lol (being shipped to Houston from Denver).. I’m wondering what intake systems give the most turbo noises inside the car? From what I’ve seen on YouTube the front mount systems can’t really be heard inside the car so I’m looking specifically at stock location intakes. Eventuri will be my choice unless there’s a system that provides significantly more sound inside the car. The engineering and quality of the eventuri system seems to be unbeatable from what I can tell.
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2024, 11:01 AM   #2
mike@x-ph.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

i have tried the BMS, MST, MAD (all three versions, open with heat shield, front mount and carbon)

the loudest in cabin is the MAD open with heat shield

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2024, 11:13 AM   #3
Info@mad-us.com
Major General
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by g87maisto View Post
Just purchased a carbon package 2024, already busy buying mods and the car hasn’t even arrived lol (being shipped to Houston from Denver).. I’m wondering what intake systems give the most turbo noises inside the car? From what I’ve seen on YouTube the front mount systems can’t really be heard inside the car so I’m looking specifically at stock location intakes. Eventuri will be my choice unless there’s a system that provides significantly more sound inside the car. The engineering and quality of the eventuri system seems to be unbeatable from what I can tell.
Windows up or down?

Windows down- Our front mount is the loudest for you and everyone else around you.

Windows up- Goes to our engine bay intake but the two options above are going to be the loudest setups for this engine since neither are enclosed.

I always go with the front mounts personally.

Appreciate 0
      09-09-2024, 10:16 PM   #4
Ehloo
Major
Rep
Drives: 15 x5 m

videos don’t do front mounts justice. in person it sounds like a jet taking off. it’s a bit of an install
job but i’m surprised that not that many people run them. it was extremely popular with the f9X group. i had them on my m8 and they do increase power. I had racechip running a custom tune for my m8. they had to dial back the normal tune due to the intakes
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2024, 06:22 PM   #5
Info@mad-us.com
Major General
Rep
Drives: bmw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehloo View Post
videos don’t do front mounts justice. in person it sounds like a jet taking off. it’s a bit of an install
job but i’m surprised that not that many people run them. it was extremely popular with the f9X group. i had them on my m8 and they do increase power. I had racechip running a custom tune for my m8. they had to dial back the normal tune due to the intakes
We sell more front mounts than any other. It's an extremely popular mod!
Appreciate 0