THE LARGEST BMW 2-SERIES FORUM ON THE PLANET
2Addicts
2Addicts
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
2Addicts | BMW 2-Series forum Technical Topics Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications Xpel paid off today :D

05-06-2016, 09:12 PM   #1
BentZero
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT Mineral White M235i

Xpel paid off today :D

I was driving to work on the highway going about 70 when I notice a big chunk of plastic bouncing in my direction. It looked like a triangle shaped frisbee and there was no avoiding it. It hit the front right bumper and I was praying that xpel would do its thing. When I got to work I hopped out to look for any damage. Very much to my delight there was none! It was a good day lol.

6MT Mineral White on black M235i coupe
Build thread
Appreciate 1
      05-06-2016, 09:32 PM   #2
ChuckAWDM2
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentZero
I was driving to work on the highway going about 70 when I notice a big chunk of plastic bouncing in my direction. It looked like a triangle shaped frisbee and there was no avoiding it. It hit the front right bumper and I was praying that xpel would do its thing. When I got to work I hopped out to look for any damage. Very much to my delight there was none! It was a good day lol.
Its a great investment. After dealing with rocks and all sorts of other shit flying at me on the freeway, no way I was driving off the lot without a full clear bra. I love it! Car looks brand new everytime I wash her up.