E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Been said before but should be stated again re mike at n54tuning.

09-11-2014, 10:06 PM   #1
Chromey
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 E93 M3

Been said before but should be stated again re mike at n54tuning.

I just wanted to personally thank Mike at N54tuning for all his help and his exceptional customer service.. I've been modding cars since I was 16 now 34 and because of the small island I live on (Victoria bc) I have to always order parts online usually from the states. Mike has solved that issue with Canadians as he ships from Toronto so we don't get bit with the heavy duty charges. Really though it's customer service that so many of today's companies lack, I don't know if it's self entitlement of this generation but it seems like so many people are me people not us people. I bought through a member on here n54 DP that this member bought brand new from Mike in T.dot. He never installed them so I bought them from him. Turns out I got my ER FMIC charge pipe and tial BoV delivered from Mike and had my shop start the install . Long story short my shop called me and the flange on the DP seemed to be too thick and they were having issues installing. I have never spoken to mike on the phone nor did I actually buy the DP from him directly. I emailed him asking if he could give me a number to call him urgently.. Within 2min a email came with his number no questions asked. I called him and explained the issue and he said he would have no problem talking to my shop to see how he could help. As it turns out I got the very first style of n54 DP that they no longer sell and have since adjusted the flange to help with install .. No questions asked mike immediately offered to send the new versions out to stand 110% behind his product. After my shop told me this I called him to say that he didn't have to do this as I never actually bought them directly through him so really it was Not his responsibility at all to help me out. Even after he realized I didn't actually buy through him he still stood behind his product . I offered to pay at least a price of shipping which he didn't even ask for. I can't say enough about the quality of service he offers. I would 110% refer or advise anyone on this forum to buy your parts from him as businesses run like his deserve to succeed ... Thanks for reading my rant lol but in a day were I forked over $$ and still don't have my car perfect it was a bright light for tomorrow .. Stage 1+ aggressive is a lot of fun though.. Adding DP I can only imagine .. Thank you Mike

Regards Jordan
Appreciate 0