E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2009 Sapphire Black 6speed 335i with xDrive

01-07-2015, 01:36 PM   #1
Skuzzy335xi
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i xdrive

2009 Sapphire Black 6speed 335i with xDrive

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 23,000.00

Item Interest
I'm sorry to say I need to sell my baby. Im one of the rare search before you post type people, because Ive been on several boards over the years for various car types. Which is why there isnt posts by me. If you search you can see the post i started when i bought the car. I've owned the car for over 2.5 years, with no problems. I currently work in NYC and never drive, which is why I'm selling the car. There is no need for a car payment when i also have an old escalade to putz around in and i only drive around 6k miles a year if not less. i bought it with 28k miles on the clock. Its currently at about 45k miles.

Here's some details- sapphire black metallic, 2 door coupe, with red leather interior. 6 Cylinder Turbo with 6 speed manual transmission. The car is in excellent condition, and all miles are mostly highway, and its parked in doors. All scheduled maintenance having been performed at an authorized BMW dealership. Non smoker, Factory Navigation with DVD player, iDrive, cruise control, direct traction control, climate control, power mirrors, keyless entry, comfort access, keyless start, HD Radio, moon roof, rear parking sensors, seat belt assist, and much more. 17 inch factory rims are flawless, with run flat tires that have only 20k miles on them. Like most BMW's the brakes are unbelievable on, and are less than 50% worn, the A/C is ice cold. The car is still under the factory warranty until March of 2015 which includes road side assistance. Any questions please let me know.

I have two other friends on this board as well, so if your looking to see if I'm a legit seller do to my low posting, please let me know and you can contact them.

I'm looking to get $23,000. Serious inquires only, thanks.

The pictures i have are to big and cant be uploaded. If you would like pictures please send me a PM.

Last edited by Skuzzy335xi; 01-14-2015 at 12:15 PM.. Reason: change price
Appreciate 0