E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2008 135i, 6MT N54 Tastefully Modified, Fully Serviced, immaculate - White on Black

01-19-2015, 12:01 PM   #1
The_Dude
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Evo VIII, n54 135i 6mt

2008 135i, 6MT N54 Tastefully Modified, Fully Serviced, immaculate - White on Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Price:
$23,000 as is, plus all stock parts
$22,000 Stock 5 spoke wheels and fairly worn rubber (HRE's and MPSS removed)
$21,000 Stock wheels and no Radar Detector/Laser Shifter.

Year: 2008
Make: BMW
Model: 135i
Mileage: 63,xxx (will go up as I drive it)
Color: Alpine White
Interior: Black
Transmission: Manual
Reason for selling: Bought an R35

Factory Options:
Alpine White Non-Metallic Paint
Black Leatherette
8-way adjustable manual seats (sit lower and weigh considerably less than full-power seats, still have power side bolsters that inflate/deflate to lock you in).
Sport Package (sport seats, "M" steering wheel and shifter, Shadowline black trim)
Comfort Access (keyless entry and ignition, windows/sunroof open with key)
Cold Weather Package (Heated Seats, Mirrors, Headlight Washers)
Sunroof
Bluetooth
iPod Connectivity
Premium Stereo
Floor Mats
Sirius Satellite Radio
BMW Assist (remote unlock, SOS service, concierge, emergency phone calls)

BMW Performance Options:
Carbon Fiber Diffuser $1769.00
Carbon Fiber Spoiler - $538.00
Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps - $798.00
Carbon Fiber Interior Trim - $1334.00
Short Shift Kit - $400.00 + installation @ Rasmussen BMW
BMW Performance Cat-back Exhaust - $1490.00 + installation @ Rasmussen BMW
"Tii" side skirts - $630.00 + paint @ Active Autobody of Portland
Black Kidney Grills - $132.00
Aluminum Pedals - $195.00
"M" door sills - $160.00

Aftermarket Options:
KW V2 Coilover Suspension - $1600.00 + installation @ Rasmussen BMW
Passport 9500ci Radar Detector and Laser Shifter Custom Stealth Install by MusicarNW - $2495.00
Display placed in rear-view mirror, controls mounted near sunroof controls, and power button uses a blank next to the headlight controls. Jammers sit under the chin of the front bumper and in the mesh of the carbon fiber diffuser. GPS unit is installed in a rear headrest along with the radar detector. Very slick installation, looks factory.

HRE Forged 3 piece wheels Model 563R 18x9R 18x8F Matte Black/Gloss Black - $4480.00
235/40/18 F, 255/35/18 R Michelin Pilot SuperSport - $1200 (Less than 5000mi)
Front fenders rolled, rear fender lip cut absolutely zero tire rubbing, even with suspension bottomed out
20% Suntek Carbon Window Film- $350.00
Cobb AP V2 - $650
Injen Dual Cone Intake - $435
Red Intake Scoops, modified air ducting to intakes (injen duct was terrible) - $75
AR Design Catless Downpipes - $835
CP-E FMIC, piping and Oil Cooler - $899 + $109
SteveAZ Walbro 255 Fuel Pump - $175
Custom Tune by Dzenno at Pro-Tuning Freaks (e85 and 91 Octane) - $400
Car Makes 385whp/435wtq at 6,000ft Above Sea Level, if you've ever dynoed a car at high altitude you will know that this is very respectable. Will be significantly higher at sea level.

BMW Performance & aftermarket parts total $21,169, excluding labor and paint costs.

Maintenance Items:
Walnut Blasted less than 5000 miles ago.
Turbos and Wastegates replaced under warranty at 49,xxx just before warranty expired.
New Electric Water Pump, thermostat, related hoses and bolts less than 1000 miles ago.
New Serpentine belt, tensioner and idlers less than 1k miles ago.
Plugs changed to single electrode NGK 5992 after walnut blast.
Oil Filter Housing gasket replaced less than 1000miles ago.
Transmission Fluid and bolts replaced less than 1000miles ago with Redline D4 Fluid

All performance modifications and maintenance items were installed by me, and I'm incredibly detail oriented and a perfectionist. Nothing on this car is half-assed. You won't find missing plastic covers, panels, retainer clips, screws, everything is as it should be, and torqued to specs. I have a lift, tire changer and tire balancer in my garage along with a press, welder, etc. Rest assured all work performed is flawless.

I am the second owner, previous owner was all about looks and did all the cosmetic modifications, leaving the powertrain completely stock. I added all the performance bolt-ons and tuning. Car is a monster. It pulls 2 car lengths on my full bolt on e85 HKS GTII 7460 Evo from a roll. First and second gears will break the tires loose at will.

It's been garage kept it's whole life by previous owner and myself, and it shows. Never been smoked in, no rips, tears or even visible wear on the seats. No cracked plastic, no worn out buttons or controls, no scratches on the steering wheel. About the only imperfection this car has is some scuffing on the plastic panel behind the passenger B pillar from the previous owner removing a TV box from the rear seats. It's behind the seat and I never notice it.

The exterior is flawless, zero issues. Never been in an accident. None of the VIN panels have been repainted, no bolts have been broken. I believe the bumper covers have been repainted at some point due to rock chips, etc, but bumper covers don't count as far as "factory paint". It does have a few minor rock chips on the front bumper cover and hood but I can touch them up before the sale. Most people ask me if the car is new, to give you an indication of the condition it's in.

I don't really want to sell it as the car is pretty much perfect as it sits. But alas I bought an R35 and I now have 5 cars and that's just too many for 1 man. This car was mainly a weekend driver/cruiser and the wife and I took it on road trips as it's a great long distance car and superb in mountain roads. The downpipes and performance exhaust don't drone on long trips and you can hardly tell they are there until you get on it.

I used to be a buyer for Carmax and bought thousands of cars in my life. I challenge you to find a cleaner, well put together car with this amount of mods as I doubt very few exist. I know mods don't retain their value, and I'm not asking for that as I'm basically selling the car for the price of the mods in it alone. I have the original window sticker, owners manual, factory brochure, both smart keys, etc. I'm sure I'm missing a lot, but I'll update this post as I remember stuff I've inevitably left off. Thanks for looking. Serious buyers can contact me direct and I can face-time with the car to cover any questions.

Chris Byrne
505-36O-8943
christopher.byrne at gmail dot com

Last edited by The_Dude; 01-29-2015 at 10:18 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2015, 12:01 PM   #2
The_Dude
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Evo VIII, n54 135i 6mt

Bump for better pictures and updated some things I forgot in the listing.
Appreciate 0
      01-26-2015, 07:00 PM   #3
e92proper
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 335 / 2013 X3

Perfectly modded 1er here! Awesome high end parts man! Glws.
Appreciate 0