E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS/SoCal: 2006 Subaru WRX STI

05-09-2015, 02:07 PM   #1
E46driver
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 N51 328i

FS/SoCal: 2006 Subaru WRX STI

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 18,000.00

Item Interest
Helping a friend sell his STi because he is expecting his first kid.

Will take trade offers also... e90 328i, e60 52x/545/550

For Sale: 2006 Subaru WRX STI with 125,000 miles and going up since I do drive it on the weekends. Car is in great condition.

CLEAN TITLE, NO ACCIDENTS, CARFAX/VIN AVAILABLE UPON REACHING A REASONABLE OFFER

Car was purchased from my neighbor at the beginning of January 2015. Pre-purchase inspection was completed at Subie Specialties (reputable Subaru shop in Monrovia).
Car is mechanically sound. Feel free to bring a mechanic to check out the car. There are a few door/bumper dings that do not affect the car in any way. Only reason I am selling at this time is because I just found out I am having my first kid.

I have all the maintenance records to show and the only things I have done to the car since I purchased has been 2 oil changes with synthetic oil.

Side note: I recently got a fix it ticket for the exhaust so I need to sell the car before June 2015 or I will have to take off the exhaust and part out. Check engine light is on as well due to not having a catalytic convertor. No issues there and can be removed by resetting ECU with Accessport v1 that comes with the car.

SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY. No joyrides, no help needed selling the car, DON'T WASTE MY TIME. Pre-approved loan document or CASH/cashiers check is required to test drive. I will also take a picture of your license plate, driver's license and insurance before the test drive.
Title is with my credit union.

Not the most motivated seller since I searched a long time to acquire my dream car but adult responsibilities comes first (I guess).

$18,000 OBO

Here is a list of the parts:
COBB TBE with High flow cat
Custom Tune via Accessport by GT Motorsports. 91 Octane and 94 Octane maps (280 WHP)
COBB 24mm FSB with adj. end links
COBB 22-24mm RSB with adj. mounts.
V-Limited replica front lip
Group N Tranny Mount
Group N Engine Mount
TIC Diff Bushings
TIC Shifter Bushings
Group N Front Control Arm Bushings
STI Short Shifter
Everything else is OEM

Best way to reach me is through text. Please text me at six two 6 seven 1 five zero two 6 six

More pictures at request...

2009 Alpine White E92 N51 328i Automagic | Premium & Sport Pkg. | Coral Red/Black Dakota Leather Interior | M-Spor | BMW Performance Exhaust | Active Autowerke Headers | BBS CH-R | CPS Front Lip | Performance Front Grills | 888Concepts Custom Headlights (GONE)

2011 Alpine White E90 N55 335i Automagic

Last edited by E46driver; 05-09-2015 at 02:13 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-09-2015, 08:56 PM   #2
ArtVandelay
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Lol you're definitely going to push a lot of buyers away being that standoffish and paranoid. I understand wanting to be thorough and not want people to waste your time, but there's going too far as well :-) Furthermore I'm not sure many people would really be looking to waste someone's time joyriding an STI. I mean really...I could see being this anal of you were selling a GTR or up lol, but cmon. Saying you won't even give out the vin or carfax until an offer's made...that's a bit much.
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2015, 12:56 AM   #3
E46driver
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 N51 328i

It's not my ad it's my friend's. Basically just copied and pasted from his craigslist as so ofc he's a bit paranoid of the audience he's expecting to reach posting there. If you want the vin however I'll gladly supply it to you as for the car fax I'm not too sure
2009 Alpine White E92 N51 328i Automagic | Premium & Sport Pkg. | Coral Red/Black Dakota Leather Interior | M-Spor | BMW Performance Exhaust | Active Autowerke Headers | BBS CH-R | CPS Front Lip | Performance Front Grills | 888Concepts Custom Headlights (GONE)

2011 Alpine White E90 N55 335i Automagic
Appreciate 0