E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Possible to track car in Europe? website?

01-21-2006, 11:45 AM   #1
danny1985
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i ACS3

Possible to track car in Europe? website?

Is it possible to track your BMW in Europe, like in the USA (ownerscircle)?

Thx!
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2006, 12:18 PM   #2
Kamando
Captain
Rep
Drives: -

I ordered mine through military sales in Germany. I went to the owners circle and input my production number and vin, both do not show up as being on record. So in my case, the answer is no. But then that also gives you a reason to stop at the dealer a lot
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2006, 05:01 PM   #3
danny1985
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 330i ACS3

Hahaha.
I just heard from a friend he did a year ago using the internet, he couldn't remember the webpage.

Doesn't matter, the car (330i) is arriving Tuesday, then the dealer is going to put the AC Schnitzer kit on it, they clean it and then call me.
So I guess delivery at 1 Feb.

Wish me luck
FINALLY 8 WEEKS OF WAITING ALMOST OVER!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2006, 05:35 PM   #4
Ghunger
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 330i

I was just at my dealer ordering my car and I was wondering something similar. He showed me the website they use to track cars and although I havn't seen the owners circle site the one he showed me was VERY detailed. I'd have to say unless the BMW europe site has an owners circle type page just talk to your dealer/CA. They can get all the tracking info and according to my CA the website they use is updated much more regularly and is very accurate compared to the owners circle. Hope this helps
Appreciate 0