E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Selling my 2003 X5 4.6is

07-25-2015, 03:54 PM   #1
Alpha1
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Selling my 2003 X5 4.6is

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 12.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I really hate to do this but I am selling my baby. We are buying a house and can use the extra money.

The X5 is black on black. It has 123,xxx miles on it. I would say the exterior is in 9/10 condition. The interior is in 9/10 condition. Alot has been serviced on the car and all she really needs is a new home.

The Good: I recently did spark plugs, coil packs, waterpump, thermostat, coolant temp sensor, valve cover gaskets, intake manifold, new breather hoses and bunch more other things I cant think of. As for features she has Navigation, Heated seats front and rear, the rear seats recline, PDC, HID's, Privacy tint with sun shades, weathertech floor mats.

The bad: Sometimes when driving the trans will go into fail safe mode. Forum members say a tranny flush could fix it. I haven't tried it yet. The navigation screen has a few dead pixels but it still works as designed. Passenger side door needs an actuator. One of the mufflers has a broken hanger. It needs rear tires and brakes.

I plan on addressing the tires and brakes as I am still driving the vehicle. I may resolve the other issues as well depending on time.

I am asking $12,500. I am open to reasonable offers especially for forum members.

located in rhode island.

Attached Images

Last edited by Alpha1; 07-26-2015 at 01:34 PM..
Appreciate 0
      08-06-2015, 11:42 AM   #2
Alpha1
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90 325xi

Price Drop $11,500
Appreciate 0