E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > 330xi 06 with E84 X1 Alignement Specs ?

10-27-2015, 01:03 PM   #1
dsrsrs
Canada
Rep
Drives: 330xi

330xi 06 with E84 X1 Alignement Specs ?

Hi, after changing 2 front bushing and 1 ball join i went to a good shop that i trust, they already had change my steering rack 1 year ago... After the alignement done, i was shock to see that they used BMW :X1 E84 (2011 - ) AWD specs... I asked the technician if it was a mistake and he told me it was the same specs (or close) and the difference was not big...I forgot to mention, i drive with 19'', and i'll change in 2 weeks for my winter set, which is 17''.

Last time they did my alignement (when they changed my steering rack) I dont know which specs they used because i don't have the sheet. I also have a copy of an alignement that I did 2 years ago at a different shop, and the specs are different, especially for the front and back camber.

I really think the guy thought my car was an X1 because of the 330 ''Xi'', otherwise he had taken the good specs. What do you think about this situation? Is the alignement still good or I should asked them to do it again?
When i compare both alignement, the only big difference is about the camber...

First pic : Alignement done today with X1 spec
Second pic: Correct alignement done 3 yerars ago
Third: Random alignement so you can understand my stupid mother tongue.

__________________________________________________ ______________