E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2011 BMW 128i SUPER LOW MILEAGE $22k canadian

03-04-2016, 01:52 PM   #1
neverdone
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: X5, 335, Ford Lightning, 63 me

FS: 2011 BMW 128i SUPER LOW MILEAGE $22k canadian

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for sale is my MINT 128i in CANADA. this car is truly MINT inside and out with only 26k on it, for you US folk, only 16k miles.

Silver on black Boston leather. This is the Sport, not to be confused with the M-Sport, but has 3 driving modes, DRIVE, SPORT and MANUAL.

It is great on gas, regularly get 10L/100km on a tank of gas with a mix of highway and city driving.

Has OEM fog lights, sunroof, adaptive xenon headlights, OEM staggered 18" BMW performance wheels with run flats, cold weather package which includes heated seats and a heated steering wheel, as well as a block heater.

Having said all that, this car has never been driven in the winter as I have another car I drive in the winter.

However, with winter tires, this would be an awesome car in the winter.

The car is lowered on Eibach springs, the ride is pretty well OEM you won't notice a difference in ride quality, only that it is slightly lower, I do have the stock springs.

I don't have anything negative to say about the car, all of the factory recalls have been done on it, so no worries on that, the only negative is that I just don't get to drive it as much as I'd like to, it is a super fun car to drive.

At this time, I'm not open to trades as any other car I would have, wouldn't get driven either.

If there are any questions about the car, please email me.

Kijiji link to pics:

FS: 2011 BMW 128i SUPER LOW MILEAGE!

Please view this ad:

FS: 2011 BMW 128i LOWEST KM IN CANADA,
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...nada/1144844279

Price: $_22,000.00
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SHITTY CANADIAN DOLLAR AND IMPORT THIS CAR!!

Appreciate 0