E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 335xi N54 E90 F/S in the North New Jersey Area

03-27-2016, 10:43 PM   #1
NyDominican
Registered
Rep
Drives: Silver N54 E90

335xi N54 E90 F/S in the North New Jersey Area

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 8,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Hey Everyone I'm currently selling my 07 BMW 335xi, I previously bought this car to keep considering it is salvaged, but due to having to leave my job soon in pursuit of internships for my new career im going to have to let it go.

Reason for salvage:
this car was salvaged because unfortunately the airbags did go off due to a recent collision, some insurance consider it salvage based on this fact. what was damaged on the car was the front passenger side fender, and the front axle, as well as the front bumper and of course both driver and passenger side airbags. everything on the car since then has been fixed, drives and looks like new.

Things done to the car:
the cars water pump recently went, the pump and thermostat has since then been changed, the cars rotors/ pads have recently been upgraded as well as the fluids.
the car now has ECS tuning front and rear slotted and drilled rotors,
HAWK HPS brake pads
Ate TYP 200 DOT 4 Brake Fluid
regular maintenance with all fluids ( oil used Mobile One extended Perfomance 5w-30 always)
tires still have about 75-80 pct tread left
Inspection is done and set until september (done after bought salvaged)
All RECEIPTS FROM REPAIRS ARE IN MY POSSESSION.

Things needed:
being salvaged the car is obviously not perfect so there are things that need to be done that i dont have the time to take care of, which are:
front passenger TPMS
Seat belt Tensioner for passenger and driver ( this is NOT the seat belt or the actual tensioner please look up before assuming)
front bumper grilles
fog lights are in my possession, havent been placed since i changed the bumper ( they are in my possession you will get that and the previous lower grilles with the car.

once again i realize this car is salvaged however nothing crucial needs to be done to the car, everything has been taken care of in terms of major maintenance, this car gets babied as you can see from the pictures, No LOW BALLERS i know what this car is worth and i hope who ever gets this car treats it right. if anyone has any questions please shoot me a text ill get back to you when i can as i am busy. Once again price is 8500 OBO No low Ballers however shoot me a price ill see what i can do

FOR PICTURES go to my craigslist Posting Below--------------------------------
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/5491022237.html

Appreciate 0