E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 335i sedan e90 msport manual 27k miles

04-15-2016, 06:29 PM   #1
phillyc76
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i msport

2011 335i sedan e90 msport manual 27k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
SOLD!

2011 BMW 335i E90 sedan – M sport, 6 speed manual, rear wheel drive, 27,xxx miles. Alpine White with black interior & aluminum trim. Like new condition.

No trades. Serious buyers only.

Car is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
We are surrounded by some of the best mountain roads in the country. A great drive in all four directions from here this time of year...

Rare and desirable spec on this car. For 2011 model year only, the sedan was offered with N55 motor (first year) & hydraulic steering (last year).

This vehicle is truly my baby. I am the second owner and only take her out of the garage in great weather. Hence, does not see the light of day very often and a big part of the reason I am selling. I drive a 4wd SUV every day for commuting and need 4wd for winter ski trips and the back country dirt roads / construction sites I drive on regularly. It has come time to replace my SUV. So I am considering selling it and my BMW to get one AWD vehicle I will drive every day, instead of having the car I really want to drive (335i) collecting dust in the garage.

The car has only been dealer serviced and comes with full service history documentation.

She has been adult driven & pampered. I am a serious enthusiast who really thinks this car is one of the best combinations of technology, build quality, and practicality out there. No racing or track days. No accidents. Zero modifications except for custom clear shield on front bumper and lights. She drives straight, steering is perfect, brakes are phenomenal, clutch and shifter feel like new. No slop in pedals or shifter. No curb rash. No smoking, eating, or animals inside vehicle ever. Hand washed and waxed only. The paint still pops and has a super smooth reflection. Interior and exterior are in like new condition - with only minor stone chips and windshield nicks as would be expected for a vehicle of this mileage. Car comes with the original window sticker, original manuals, both keys, and BMW rubber floor mats / trunk liner.

Fanatical attention has been paid to maintenance. Fluid changes have been performed far more often than BMW recommended at additional expense for no other reason than peace of mind and the knowledge that the car has been taken care of properly.
Fresh oil @

 1,175 miles
 6,378 miles
 10,080 miles
 12,980 miles
 15,767 miles
 20,864 miles
 25,034 miles

Manual transmission fluid & differential fluid @ 8,542 miles

New battery in 2015

M Sport package from factory includes:

 Power Moon roof
 M steering wheel – awesome shape, grip, and thickness with dimpled leather at the 10 & 2 positions
 M shifter – shape and dimpled leather to match texture on wheel
 Power seats with adjustable side bolsters – known to be some of the most comfortable sport seats in the industry, very easy to find the perfect seating position
 M193 wheels – great looking multi-spoke design that set the car apart visually from regular sport models
 aerodynamic front spoiler and rear valance – another great visual setting the car apart from regular sport models
 Factory upgrade Harmon Kardon stereo & ipod adapter
 Satellite radio

Car has a few cool features worth mentioning that those who are familiar with BMW will be used to, but those who are coming from another brand will be sure to appreciate. To me these creature comforts really make the car an even better drive above and beyond the legendary performance:
 Back up sensors – make it very easy to back into garage or parking spaces without scratching bumper
 Passenger mirror auto down in reverse – programmable feature which is very useful in parallel parking
 Hill hold feature - Brakes automatically hold for a couple of seconds if you are at a stop on a hill which gives time to engage the clutch and take off smoothly. Great for a steep driveway like mine or hilly areas with stop signs or stop lights.
 Xenon headlights – bright lighting provides excellent illumination of dark roads and add greatly to confidence at night.
 Adaptive headlights that rotate with steering when going around corners. I thought this was a bit of a gimmick when I first got the car, but is truly useful when turning down an unlit road at night and worth mentioning.
 Ambient illumination – A very nice feature at night in dark parking areas giving a pleasant aesthetic as well with exterior door handles illuminating the doors.
 Tire pressure monitoring - I am a nut about tire pressures and this gives peace of mind that things are just right.
 Rain sensing wipers - I used these once when on the way home from purchasing the vehicle and caught in the rain. That is the only time this car has seen rain. The system worked surprisingly well and adjusted frequency with speed and intensity of the rain. A very nice feature.

Thanks for looking! PM me with any questions and I'll be happy to answer.

Attached Images

Last edited by phillyc76; 04-28-2016 at 03:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2016, 08:17 AM   #2
phillyc76
United_States
Rep

In case you want to research on www.bmwarchive.org

last 7 of vin:
E435856
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2016, 08:34 AM   #3
sirdaft1
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: X5 & E90 WTCC Racecar (SOLD)

Garage List
Great, clean looking M-Sport! GLWS!
Appreciate 0
      04-16-2016, 11:38 AM   #4
trixdout
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335xi 6mt

Is it me or does the bottom left side of trunk not fit correctly. Can you take a better picture of it?
      04-16-2016, 01:11 PM   #5
phillyc76
United_States
Rep

I think it is just a strange angle on the photo. Also light was really bad when I took the photo giving some extreme shadows. This car is clean with zero accidents or fender bumps. No odd panel gaps. I'll pull it out of garage and take a straight on rear picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixdout View Post
Is it me or does the bottom left side of trunk not fit correctly. Can you take a better picture of it?

Last edited by phillyc76; 04-16-2016 at 01:32 PM..
Appreciate 1
      04-16-2016, 01:27 PM   #6
phillyc76
United_States
Rep

I added a couple more photos. It rained a little while ago and clouds are still in the sky, so considerably less light today. You can see a straight on back view and a view from the opposite angle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyc76 View Post
I think it is just a strange angle on the photo. This car is clean with zero accidents or fender bumps. No odd panel gaps. I'll pull it out of garage and take a straight on rear picture.

Last edited by phillyc76; 04-16-2016 at 01:34 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2016, 07:38 AM   #7
phillyc76
United_States
Rep

Added another interior picture
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2016, 10:06 PM   #8
Quixoticism
Registered
Rep
Drives: Not a BMW(yet)

Very interested. Does it have comfort access?
Appreciate 0
      04-17-2016, 10:11 PM   #9
9krpmrx8
Clean is the new cool, keep it that way.
Rep
Drives: 11' Alpine White 335i Sedan

Bump for a great deal. This is what I wanted but could not find a 2011 Alpine white manual M sport that wasn't beat to shit or high mileage.
      04-19-2016, 12:28 PM   #10
chima1
Rep
Drives: 2012 BMW 135 Msport

Awesome car. Very interested. PM sent.
Appreciate 0
      04-19-2016, 07:44 PM   #11
Brandonbio
Registered
Rep
Drives: 1990 BMW 325is

This would make a great pair with my alpine e30.... mmmmm
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2016, 11:27 AM   #12
FolsomWRX
Rep
Drives: 2011 Subaru STi

Beautiful car! I currently have a 2011 STi hatch but am thinking seriously about buying an AW 6 speed E90 335i. Seems like it would be sporty but way more comfortable as well.
Appreciate 0
      04-21-2016, 07:45 PM   #13
phillyc76
United_States
Rep

thx! I think the 335i is the perfect blend of comfort and sport. Driven the STIs and think they are awesome as well... tough choice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FolsomWRX View Post
Beautiful car! I currently have a 2011 STi hatch but am thinking seriously about buying an AW 6 speed E90 335i. Seems like it would be sporty but way more comfortable as well.
Appreciate 0
      04-28-2016, 03:06 PM   #14
phillyc76
United_States
Rep

Sold to another forum member. Thanks for all the interest!
Appreciate 0