F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > M performance retrofit help
ARMA SPEED

02-27-2017, 05:16 PM   #1
Johnnoooooo
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw 320d f30

M performance retrofit help

Hi, this is my first post, I have a bog standard 320d se, I have just managed to buy new front and rear bumpers and side skirts for an Msport retrofit, I also have the splitters for the front and rear, I have all the grills for the bumper and air ducts, but... I've read a really decent write up on here and there is a massive parts list, is there any way to fit the front bumper without taking the rad out and swapping the deformation elements?? Was really hoping this would be a nice swap as I've just paid the paint shop for the bumpers 🙈.. thanks
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2017, 12:47 PM   #2
steelerfan
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 X5 Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnoooooo View Post
Hi, this is my first post, I have a bog standard 320d se, I have just managed to buy new front and rear bumpers and side skirts for an Msport retrofit, I also have the splitters for the front and rear, I have all the grills for the bumper and air ducts, but... I've read a really decent write up on here and there is a massive parts list, is there any way to fit the front bumper without taking the rad out and swapping the deformation elements?? Was really hoping this would be a nice swap as I've just paid the paint shop for the bumpers 🙈.. thanks
you might get more responses if you post directly in that thread that did the write up if you haven't already
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2017, 04:10 PM   #3
StLMO
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2003 M5, 2015 Z4 35is

Garage List
2017 BMW 540i  [0.00]
2003 BMW M5  [0.00]
2015 BMW Z4 35is  [5.00]
The m sport deformation elements are shorter and the screw holes that hold the support is up and down compared to the regular which are angled. It doesn't allow the m sport support to attach. The radiator doesn't need to come out, just the fan.
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2017, 07:19 AM   #4
UKF30
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW G30 LCI Black Saphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnoooooo View Post
Here you go mate and I have done everything to my SE and now just interior left and will be done soon as get hold of Heated seats

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1343838
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2017, 04:47 PM   #5
Johnnoooooo
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw 320d f30

Thanks guys, I've managed it ��
Appreciate 0