F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > F30/F32/F33 Classifieds (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Members Classifieds > Wheels and Tires Items > WTB 403M Wheels
ARMA SPEED

04-22-2017, 02:55 AM   #1
AspireApex
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 320i

WTB 403M Wheels

Looking for set of 403M Wheels

Prefer to have TPMS/Tire included but willing to negotiate. Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2017, 04:32 PM   #2
GCinFLA
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspireApex View Post
Looking for set of 403M Wheels

Prefer to have TPMS/Tire included but willing to negotiate. Thanks!
There are at least 5 active listings for 403m in forum over the past 3 weeks in every condition from mint to needing major repair.

As you have sent messages/posted in thread about most of them, including mine, perhaps you can explain in greater detail what you are looking for as it seems you don't like any of them....unless you are looking for mint wheels are damaged prices? which I should add is your right. Just don't be surprised if you cannot find that unicorn.

Free bump

Last edited by GCinFLA; 04-22-2017 at 04:39 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2017, 04:40 PM   #3
AspireApex
Private First Class
Rep

go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCinFLA View Post
There are at least 5 active listings for 403m in forum over the past 3 weeks in every condition from mint to needing major repair.

As you have sent messages/posted in thread about most of them, including mine, perhaps you can explain in greater detail what you are looking for as it seems you don't like any of them....unless you are looking for mint wheels are damaged prices?
#1 Not everyone who is posting 403M replies to their messages - also, I'm hoping someone who hasn't posted yet might be interested in my post.

#2 I don't appreciate you writing on my posts with this kind of tone. You first private message/text me about other the 403M sellers, referring to their "horrible condition" and why I would pay that much for "terrible wheels." Seems like you are messaging most people who want 403M wheels and discouraging them from purchasing them. I don't want to hear about your "perfect wheels" and how you want $1950 for them. NOBODY IS GOING TO PAY THAT MUCH.

#3 Please do not private message or write on my posts anymore unless you are offering wheels and please name your price. If I am interested, I will let you know.

#4 Nice try editing your previous post to make it look like less of a-hole post. Like I said, stop posting on my thread unless you are offering wheels and a price.

Last edited by AspireApex; 04-22-2017 at 05:00 PM.. Reason: reply was changed.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2017, 04:55 PM   #4
GCinFLA
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
#1 Not everyone who is posting 403M replies to their messages - also, I'm hoping someone who hasn't posted yet might be interested in my post.

#2 I don't appreciate you writing on my posts with this kind of tone. You first private message/text me about other the 403M sellers, referring to their "horrible condition" and why I would pay that much for "terrible wheels." Seems like you are messaging most people who want 403M wheels and discouraging them from purchasing them. I don't want to hear about your "perfect wheels" and how you want $1950 for them. NOBODY IS GOING TO PAY THAT MUCH.

#3 Please do not private message or write on my posts anymore unless you are offering wheels and please name your price. If I am interested, I will let you know.
WOW. If $1950 was too high, why did you message me twice asking for very detailed specs that I went out if my way to track down answer for you and then this is the next response? You just decided to waste my time?

Sorry you think $1400 is too much for a set of perfect 437m or $400 for a set of tires that another set sold last week on forum for $300 per PAIR. Or $150 for TPMS...again, others sold for more than that on forum.

Good luck on your unicorn hunt.

Last edited by GCinFLA; 04-22-2017 at 05:05 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2017, 05:05 PM   #5
Delete1
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1

I have powder coated black 403m with tires if interested pm
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2017, 05:12 PM   #6
AspireApex
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
WOW. If $1950 was too high, why did you message me twice asking for very detailed specs that I went out if my way to track down answer for you and then this is the next response? You just decided to waste my time?

Sorry you think $1400 is too much for a set of perfect 437m or $400 for a set of tires that another set sold last week on forum for $300 per PAIR. Or $150 for TPMS...again, others sold for more than that on forum.

Good luck on your unicorn hunt.
I asked you about wheel and tire measurements - this is info you should already know about your product and certainly aren't "very detailed" or difficult to find out.

If you don't want to field questions about your product, have an inflammatory response to discussing pricing, and disparage other sellers' products...maybe you shouldn't try to sell your wheels.

I'm the buyer and you are the seller. You want MY money for YOUR product. You know exactly what x amount of $ will get you. I want to know everything about your product and offer you what I feel is a fair price for your wheels. If we disagree we move on - you don't come on my MY thread and start discussing how I should spend my money.

Please do not post anymore.

Last edited by AspireApex; 04-22-2017 at 05:19 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2017, 05:18 PM   #7
AspireApex
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supremeceas View Post
I have powder coated black 403m with tires if interested pm
Pm'd!
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2017, 07:32 PM   #8
monkiboy
Major
Dominican Republic
Rep
Drives: '17 x5 3.5i w/MPPK & MPE

aspire* - i think you're reading too much into it, sir. gcinfla had no incentive when he messaged me as well (he had already sold his set) on a set of 437M that i inquired about in another's fs post a couple weeks ago. he warned me about the person selling them and the deal. turns out i got what i thought was a good deal but when they arrived i found out i had been scammed. the person blatantly lied and with held clear and obvious information about the condition of the wheels.

i wish i had listened to gcinfla. i'm thankful for people like him on forum that are looking out for others.

anyway, just another honest perspective. good luck on your search and be very cautious of other sellers and do a tremendous amount of diligence on here. as a newb to bmw, i had an immediate trust of the forum as i've always had a great experience on previous car forums. my first venture here in the classifieds and i got scammed. g'luck and post up when you get the new wheels mounted!
Appreciate 1
GCinFLA284.00
      04-22-2017, 07:47 PM   #9
AspireApex
Private First Class
Rep

no

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkiboy View Post
aspire* - i think you're reading too much into it, sir. gcinfla had no incentive when he messaged me as well (he had already sold his set) on a set of 437M that i inquired about in another's fs post a couple weeks ago. he warned me about the person selling them and the deal. turns out i got what i thought was a good deal but when they arrived i found out i had been scammed. the person blatantly lied and with held clear and obvious information about the condition of the wheels.

i wish i had listened to gcinfla. i'm thankful for people like him on forum that are looking out for others.

anyway, just another honest perspective. good luck on your search and be very cautious of other sellers and do a tremendous amount of diligence on here. as a newb to bmw, i had an immediate trust of the forum as i've always had a great experience on previous car forums. my first venture here in the classifieds and i got scammed. g'luck and post up when you get the new wheels mounted!
I appreciate your support for him, however, our experiences differ in many ways, which is why your example does not apply to this situation:

#1: His initial response to my post was very passive aggressive:

"...unless you are looking for mint wheels are damaged prices?"

It had nothing to do with me avoiding a particularly bad deal and his subsequent post reveals that it was his annoyance that I did not purchase his wheels at the price that he wanted, that fueled the initial comment to begin with. So no, his post did not provide any utility and/or advice.

#2: His PM to me was to DIRECTLY solicit his wheels - it was even before he had posted his wheels on this forum. He had only known to contact me because he saw that I was interested in another 403m wheel set. If he TRULY only wanted to warn me about the wheels, wouldn't you think he would have posted for all members to see? Isn't helping all members avoid bad deals what this forum is about?

Finally, if I truly felt like all he was trying to do was to help me out, I wouldn't have responded in the way I did earlier. However, his passive aggressive post on MY thread, makes me think I am reading his intentions very clearly.

Anyhow, thanks for your well wishes and you are right, I definitely need to be wary.

Last edited by AspireApex; 04-22-2017 at 07:55 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2017, 08:35 PM   #10
GCinFLA
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I appreciate your support for him, however, our experiences differ in many ways, which is why your example does not apply to this situation:

#1: His initial response to my post was very passive aggressive:

"...unless you are looking for mint wheels are damaged prices?"
Which it's now apparent you are. That is your right, as stated in first post.

However, common courtesy would be to not keep asking questions that ARE NOT STANDARD OR SHOWN IN VIRTUALLY ANY OTHER CLASSIFIED IN THIS SECTION and require searching to find your answers for wheels you were not interested in from the beginning.

Quote:

It had nothing to do with me avoiding a particularly bad deal and his subsequent post reveals that it was his annoyance that I did not purchase his wheels at the price that he wanted, that fueled the initial comment to begin with. So no, his post did not provide any utility and/or advice.
Again, that is your right not to purchase. However, you knew you were not going to purchase before all due your non-nominal questions that required searching for answers.

And after that. Poof. No common courtesy of "thanks but priced too high, I'm looking for cheaper". Of course, that would reveal you were only "kicking tires" and not serious from your first message.

Quote:

#2: His PM to me was to DIRECTLY solicit his wheels - it was even before he had posted his wheels on this forum. He had only known to contact me because he saw that I was interested in another 403m wheel set. If he TRULY only wanted to warn me about the wheels, wouldn't you think he would have posted for all members to see? Isn't helping all members avoid bad deals what this forum is about?
No.

Mods ban for that. Plenty of examples.

But as you request...and as shown, you are unhappy with any of the 5 sets of 403m on the forum. Now that we see what your parameters are, and as you have requested, hopefully others don't waste their time for your enjoyment if their wheels don't meet your parameters.

Quote:

Finally, if I truly felt like all he was trying to do was to help me out, I wouldn't have responded in the way I did earlier. However, his passive aggressive post on MY thread, makes me think I am reading his intentions very clearly.

I'm sure you'll receive what you deserve.

Quote:

Anyhow, thanks for your well wishes and you are right, I definitely need to be wary.

Interesting read / date stamped.

On Apr 18, 2017, at 11:24 PM, BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST <admin@bimmerpost.com> wrote:

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear GCinFLA,

You have received a new private message at BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST from AspireApex, entitled "Re: 403m".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/private.php

This is the message that was sent:

---Quote (Originally by GCinFLA)---
Silly to purchase set in such poor shape. If you want perfection, let me know.

---End Quote---
Send me some pics of the wheel and tire measurements. What model is this from?

On Apr 19, 2017, at 12:10 AM, BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST <admin@bimmerpost.com> wrote:

Dear GCinFLA,

You have received a new private message at BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST from AspireApex, entitled "Re: 403m".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:

This is the message that was sent

---End Quote---
---End Quote---
Wheels and tires OEM from 335i.

Pics and details/tire measurements here:

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1375906

Best I can do via forum.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

Thanks
---End Quote---
What year are they from? What is the original tread depth when new?
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2017, 08:44 PM   #11
AspireApex
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Which it's now apparent you are. That is your right, as stated in first post.

However, common courtesy would be to not keep asking questions that ARE NOT STANDARD OR SHOWN IN VIRTUALLY ANY OTHER CLASSIFIED IN THIS SECTION and require searching to find your answers for wheels you were not interested in from the beginning.

Again, that is your right not to purchase. However, you knew you were not going to purchase before all due your non-nominal questions that required searching for answers.

And after that. Poof. No common courtesy of "thanks but priced too high, I'm looking for cheaper". Of course, that would reveal you were only "kicking tires" and not serious from your first message.

No.

Mods ban for that. Plenty of examples.

But as you request...and as shown, you are unhappy with any of the 5 sets of 403m on the forum. Now that we see what your parameters are, and as you have requested, hopefully others don't waste their time for your enjoyment if their wheels don't meet your parameters.

I'm sure you'll receive what you deserve.

Interesting read / date stamped.

On Apr 18, 2017, at 11:24 PM, BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST <admin@bimmerpost.com> wrote:

Dear GCinFLA,

This is the message that was sent:

---End Quote---

On Apr 19, 2017, at 12:10 AM, BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST <admin@bimmerpost.com> wrote:

Dear GCinFLA,

This is the message that was sent

---End Quote---
---End Quote---
Wheels and tires OEM from 335i.

Pics and details/tire measurements here:

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1375906

Best I can do via forum.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

Thanks
---End Quote---
What year are they from? What is the original tread depth when new?
Bottom line is - you found it too difficult/hassle to answer simple questions about your product, got upset that I didn't buy your product at the ridiculous price you are offering and decided to troll my thread via passive aggressive post.

Why don't you try to sell your overpriced wheels on your thread...?
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2017, 09:07 PM   #12
GCinFLA
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Bottom line is - you found it too difficult/hassle to answer simple questions about your product, got upset that I didn't buy your product at the ridiculous price you are offering and decided to troll my thread via passive aggressive post.

Why don't you try to sell your overpriced wheels on your thread...?
No, I researched the info and added it to my classified...and informed you as such. The edit dates are on post #1....corresponding to date/time in pm above.

Again, I answered everything you requested.

And you went silent with no common courtesy of "thanks, but I'm going cheap".

YOU stated forum should warn people of issues with people on classifieds. I hope this does just that, as others were will know your parameters and not waste their time or yours.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2017, 09:14 PM   #13
AspireApex
Private First Class
Rep

So you respond to me not wanting your overpriced wheels by...passive aggressive comments on MY thread?

Funny how you try to turn this around, but the fact is...you tried to disparage another person's wheels to sell yours. Then when once you realized that I wasn't foolish enough to pay $1950 for 403m wheels...you decided to retaliate. I think that's the true evidence of your character.

You don't see me commenting on YOUR thread do you?

People like you...terrible.
Appreciate 0
      04-22-2017, 11:26 PM   #14
Project Elite
Captain
Rep
Drives: F30

Now with this post, chances of others selling AspireApex the 403M wheels at prices cheaper than the existing ones are fairly slim. Additionally, chances of people buying GCinFLA's set at his price also went down.

Lose lose for both of you. Just move on and buy/sell your wheels.
Appreciate 1
      04-23-2017, 08:01 PM   #15
GCinFLA
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
So you respond to me not wanting your overpriced wheels by...passive aggressive comments on MY thread?

Funny how you try to turn this around, but the fact is...you tried to disparage another person's wheels to sell yours. Then when once you realized that I wasn't foolish enough to pay $1950 for 403m wheels...you decided to retaliate. I think that's the true evidence of your character.

You don't see me commenting on YOUR thread do you?

People like you...terrible.
You've tried to spin this (as can be seen in p/m) because you don't mind wasting people's time for things you cannot afford and have no intention of buying...and no thanks when people attempt to help you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project Elite View Post
Now with this post, chances of others selling AspireApex the 403M wheels at prices cheaper than the existing ones are fairly slim. Additionally, chances of people buying GCinFLA's set at his price also went down.

Lose lose for both of you. Just move on and buy/sell your wheels.
We'll see. But I suspect you are wrong on at least 1 count.
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2017, 12:27 AM   #16
AspireApex
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
You've tried to spin this (as can be seen in p/m) because you don't mind wasting people's time for things you cannot afford and have no intention of buying...and no thanks when people attempt to help you.

We'll see. But I suspect you are wrong on at least 1 count.
Those "perfect" wheels of yours gathering any interest? Because it seems like all they are doing is gathering dust lol...
Appreciate 0
      04-24-2017, 10:10 PM   #17
palomino0527
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 328i sedan

WOW! Manners went out the window in this thread! lol
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2017, 01:13 PM   #18
ozuna
Noob
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i M-Sport

I got a PERFECT set of 437m wheels with pilot super sports for 1900 shipped. And I mean perfect so him asking 1950 without shipping for 403m is outrageous. BTW I sold my 403m with extremely minimal curb rash for 1500 shipped and if my buyer wanted go repair that one wheel his total price would still be less than 1950...Only reason Im giving my 2 cents is cause I didn't like how he was discouraging potential buyers from purchasing my set by pming them.
Appreciate 1
      04-27-2017, 06:08 PM   #19
GCinFLA
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozuna View Post
I got a PERFECT set of 437m wheels with pilot super sports for 1900 shipped. And I mean perfect so him asking 1950 without shipping for 403m is outrageous. BTW I sold my 403m with extremely minimal curb rash for 1500 shipped and if my buyer wanted go repair that one wheel his total price would still be less than 1950...Only reason Im giving my 2 cents is cause I didn't like how he was discouraging potential buyers from purchasing my set by pming them.
And I got close to $2400 for a set Silver 437m wheels only this month.

Your point? BTW, there was damage/scratches in the clear coat of other 403wheels besides the one.

Some people want non-repaired perfect.

Quote:
Those "perfect" wheels of yours gathering any interest? Because it seems like all they are doing is gathering dust lol...
Luckily I'm in no hurry you to sell.
Appreciate 0