E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 335Xi E90 6MT Sparkling Graphite and Black

06-03-2017, 12:48 PM   #1
philtr
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 335xi 6mt

2007 335Xi E90 6MT Sparkling Graphite and Black

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 12,000.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Nice AWD E90 here with the hard to find 6 speed manual trans and great color combo of Sparkling Graphite exterior and black interior with Dakota Leather seats in red/brown. Has almost every factory option including, sport, premium, and winter packages with comfort access and folding rear seats. Does not have the navigation which is a plus in my opinion. One of the best things is that unlike most xDrives this one has lived it's entire life in the desert southwest so there is no rust or corrosion from road salt.

It has 90,500 miles and counting as I drive it regularly. It runs and drives great with no error codes or check engine light. In full disclosure there is some wastegate rattle when running the MHD tune set to no rattle correction. However, no low boost codes or exhaust smoke. Fuel pressures look great on MHD data logging and I have lots of service records from previous owner.

Car was completely stock when I purchased it 6 months ago and I've since done the following:
- RB PCV valve
- BMS oil catch can
- MHD stage 1, 91ACN tune
- AFE intake

I also have an ER intercooler which may or may not get installed depending on if I get bored versus how quickly the car sells

Basically the reason I'm selling is because after owning this I've fallen in love with the e90 platform but realize that I don't need AWD and actually prefer an auto to the 6MT so I figured I'd try selling this and pick up another before investing too much in mods. Given that I'd also be interested in some kind of trade +cash on my part for an LCI e90.

Also, I haven't had time to clean up the car and take decent pictures but I certainly plan to do that and if anyone is seriously interested let me know and I'll put that to higher priority. I'm located in AZ and prefer working with someone I can meet but I'm also willing to ship at your expense and help provide details to someone wanting to deal remotely.

Thanks,

Appreciate 0