E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > cannot locate matrix code or supplier number for battery registration

03-05-2018, 10:02 PM   #1
nickxtsui
Registered
China
Rep
Drives: 2011 328xi

cannot locate matrix code or supplier number for battery registration

I bought a new battery with part number 61 21 2 353 808 for my 2011 328i xDrive from the local BMW dealership .
I tried to register the battery using FOXWELL NT510 tool; However, it asked for the "second line of the matrix code" which is a 12-digit code of a combination of numbers and letters.

I could not find it on my battery, so I chose "no", I did not have a matrix code.

Then FOXWELL NT510 asked for a 6-digit "supplier number", and I simply could not find it again. It also asked another code, sorta suggesting the time of the manufacturing of the battery, supposed on the stamp on the negative end, I again did not find.

I am wondering anyone could give some hint how to find it on battery, or any where else? Otherwise, how do I register my battery? Thanks a lot.

I am attaching my pictures here.

Appreciate 0