E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2011.5 BMW M3 E90 ZCP DCT, Jet Black/Black NJ

03-22-2018, 04:45 PM   #1
SkysTheLimit
Mspired
Rep
Drives: '04 E46 M3 Coupe

FS: 2011.5 BMW M3 E90 ZCP DCT, Jet Black/Black NJ

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Up for sale is my beautiful 2011.5 BMW M3 E90 ZCP. Figured I would also post here in case anyone is looking to upgrade to an M3.

If you’re looking for this car, I’m sure you are aware than only 1,220 E90 ZCP’s were originally produced for NA, with the number of existing cars dwindling. The E90 M3 sedan ZCP was only produced for (1) model year, and this particular car is a 2011.5 which has many desirable updates including combox for enhanced Bluetooth functionality and Start/Stop technology, which equips a more robust starter and alternator.

Clean title in hand. Clean CarFax/Autocheck. The car is Jet Black on Black Novillo leather and is absolutely stunning. 103xxx highway miles in excellent exterior and interior condition. I receive compliments on it everywhere I go. Excellent history and fully dealer maintained; currently needs nothing. I bought this car intending to keep for years, given its strong maintenance records and enthusiast ownership. The car has been nothing but perfect to me - it’s 100% reliable and the mileage should not deter potential buyers. Only reason for sale is that thought I could live with the DCT, but I am a manual guy at heart and found an identical car with 6MT. I am a dedicated BMW enthusiast and this is my 7th BMW with 3 M3’s before it.

The car is almost fully loaded. You would be hard pressed to find another E90 with all of the options. The only option it is missing for the year is extended leather. So, with that said, it has:
• M-DCT
• Competition Package (with exclusive EDC programming)
• Premium Package 2 (Power/memory seats, lumbar, power fold mirrors, more)
• Convenience Package (Navigation, Comfort Access, Alarm, PDC)
• Cold Weather Package (Heated front seats, split-fold rear seat, headlamp washers)
• Individual Enhanced Premium Sound
• Power rear sunshade + manual side sunshades
• Moonroof
• M Drive

The car has some tasteful modifications installed which will be included with sale (factory parts unavailable):
• KW H.A.S. Conversion
• APEX 75mm stud kit with black nuts, Motorsport hardware locks
• Euro coding for lights, hazards, windows with key, etc.
• Black IND reflectors

A few key items have been addressed recently, including both throttle actuators, brand new FRM3 module, 255 width F8x-spec front MPSS tires, TWS oil change about 2-3k miles ago. Rod bearings are original; I performed a Blackstone analysis at 100k miles and received very positive results. I can share the report for any potential buyers to provide peace of mind for the rod bearings. ALL fluids were changed around 87k along with the thermostat. Brakes show 12k+ miles to go on the OBC and rotors are in good condition. Shocks are great, the ride is smooth and all 3 EDC modes clearly operate in their intended stiffness ranges. There are no leaks, and the car does not burn oil at all.

Notes:
-There is a small dent/ding on the passenger front door. I just brought it to an authorized Dent Wizard shop to get it appraised and the tech assured me that it could be 100% removed using PDR.
-Since taking the interior photos last week, I have redone the steering wheel trim
and will address the open cup holder.
-I will take additional photos once we get through this week’s snow.

This will be a bittersweet sale for me as it’s difficult to find a good, clean M3 at this point in the market. This is one of them – a very healthy car that is sure to keep the next owner happy for years to come. I can only hope the car I replace it with will be as nice. Serious buyers only, no tire kickers – I encourage anyone interested to come view the car as I guarantee you will love it. Asking $SOLD; pretty firm on price for a clean rare ZCP that needs nothing. Negotiable within reason for the ding removal. Please PM if you are interested.

Gone but not forgotten: 2011.5 E90 M3 ZCP DCT, 2007 E92 335i, 2006 E90 325i, 1998 E36 M3, 1999 E36 323is

Last edited by SkysTheLimit; 03-28-2018 at 09:50 AM..
Appreciate 0