F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior & interior) > Upholstery steats
ARMA SPEED

10-31-2018, 10:44 AM   #1
Bryera
Private
Rep
Drives: 320D E90

Upholstery steats

Don't know if it's in right place this but I see a lot replacing there cloth seats with leather seats but has any one kept their seats and just had them reupholstery to leather ? Thinking of getting mine done I have a 318d with standard seats and was contemplating in asking about for prices for red leather be a lot easier to clean as well being leather and possibly cheaper. Anyone done it ?
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2018, 11:56 AM   #2
John in VA
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2015 228i M Sport

https://katzkin.com/ is a company here in the USA that provides leather seat covers for many cars.
You might find someone via the regional section that has seats available:
https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=412
Good luck!
2015 BMW 228i in EstorilBlau II Metallic / Terra Dakota Leather - 6-speed manual, M Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Lighting Package, Premium Package, Harman Kardon premium sound, Anti-theft alarm system, Blue Metallic Matt Accent Moldings, Aluminum Hexagon Interior Strips, Anthracite Headlining
Appreciate 0
      10-31-2018, 09:59 PM   #3
IK6SPEED
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 / AH3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryera View Post
Don't know if it's in right place this but I see a lot replacing there cloth seats with leather seats but has any one kept their seats and just had them reupholstery to leather ? Thinking of getting mine done I have a 318d with standard seats and was contemplating in asking about for prices for red leather be a lot easier to clean as well being leather and possibly cheaper. Anyone done it ?
There have been several on forum that have had seats done in leather locally.

I’ve also seen a few on eBay.

You do not want to know what BMW charges for only leather replacement parts front and rear. Last time I priced it was over $15,000 USD MSRP.

That did NOT include labor.

You can complete interiors with seats for sale at 25% of that.

EDIT: As you are in Europe, the price is cheaper than $15,000 USD. Around $10,000 USD but you have VAT to add on.

Last edited by IK6SPEED; 10-31-2018 at 10:06 PM..
Appreciate 0